Noblegen logo
Noblegen

Noblegen Employee Reviews

Best place that I have ever worked

This place gives you the opportunity to be part of something that impacts the world. The culture and people are amazing. People are very smart and everyone is willing to help and collaborate. They trust you to do the right thing. Every work day is different, it is required to adapt to new changes quickly but it is very stimulating and exciting.There are the usual growing pains of a start up, but I am so excited to be part of something great. I really feel appreciative to be part of the team.

Pros

Free lunches when the team reaches a milestone, Great benefits!, Awesome coworkers, Paid sick days and personal days, Good work life balance, Free Gatorade ice cream sandwiches and freezies for your 15 min break from the heat every hour

Cons

People who get hired that don't have values and integrity, they figure it out and they let them go, hot in the Plant

The day was over before I knew what happened

This is an amazing environment, great culture and people. When projects get going it can be fast paced. However they have done an incredible job of hiring amazing people to help support the company. I loved my time here the days were always done before I knew what happened to them. There are amazing people in this company who are all ready to help others succeed. I loved my time here and would recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity to work with Noblegen. I loved the people and the workplace.

Pros

Culture, People

Amazing people and learning opportunities

I love working for Noblegen! Since my first day, I have felt like part of the team. The people are amazing and everyone is willing to help you or direct you to the right resource to help you. If you are someone who loves to constantly learn new things in a fast-paced environment, then Noblegen is the place for you!

Pros

The people! Flexibility

Interesting and rewarding!

Noblegen has great growth opportunities and unlimited potential. The work is interesting and rewarding, things move and evolve quickly, and the staff are highly educated and diverse. The people are collaborative and kind; there are job perks and benefits unparalleled by other start-ups. I've never worked with a more cohesive and intelligent group of individuals, driven by such great intentions. Dedication, work ethic, and attitude go a long way at Noblegen!

Pros

Benefits, Personal/Sick Time, Growth Opportunity

Cons

Typical start-up growing pains

Terminated without cause, poor management and conditions, poor pay

Terminated without cause 2 weeks before the 6 month probabtion was up. Management is awful and clueless. There are many poor pople there. The CEO is bizarre. They don't seem to have goals. There is a lot of back stabbing and the lab department won't cooperate with others.They had 12 execs and 6 labourers and refused to hire more. They downsized and cut myself and another trainee

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no job security

Jobs at Noblegen