Noble Corporation

Noble Corporation Work-life balance reviews

Canada40 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Great coworkers, but no raises

A great company to work for, the people are amazing. However no raises in over 5 years :( not a lot of room to grow but you can move departments/switch up your role

Discard employees during pandemic crisis

No support from management they are not trustworthy and withhold raises and bonus earnings as a way of cost savings the work environment is the worst I've been exposed to in over 6 years as a driver

Pros

No week end work

Cons

Demand to stay late long hours early start

Insights into Noble Corporation

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Snitch culture encourages lying.

Noble doesnt do pay increases unless your promoted.You are also always under a watchful eye. Two or three mistakes is all it takes to get fired from the company. The teamleads are a team of snitches, be advised. They will lie to managers about you if they dislike you. Noble pay is consistent. Keep work life and personal separate. Ive had teamleads look me up on Facebook. Its a very strict company. Although if you can keep to yourself, its a good job with consistent pay.

no good

working at noble is not a problem working wit the afternoon managers that man used me so i move from is house to basement .that man used is worker to do outside job like at is home

Productive but fun

The employees at Noble were a fantastic bunch of people. The bosses always came in with positive attitudes which in turn aided in the employees having a productive, positive and fun shift.

Pros

good workplace experience

Cons

long hours, commute

Very busy

- near the end the company experienced a lot of change which affected the culture of the organization - I learned much about the industry and business techniques

Fast Moving, culture oriented

Noble is one of the best places to work in the plumbing/hvac industry. There is a lot of opportunity for growth for those who seek it. Management recognizes effort and hard work. would recommend this company for anyone who wants to grow into a role.

Fun Job

My Shift started at Midnight til eight in the morning. I was required to have twelve flat bed trucks loaded by 5:30 am in the morning with bundles of twenty foot pipes ranging from 5/8 of an inch to 12 inches. I had a team of 4 plus myself, for the duration of the shift. The best part of my job was driving a Combi-Lift Truck, the wheels could change direction for the machine to drive sideways.

Pros

Able to make a hot tea or coffee to get through the colder nights.

Cons

Hours did seem long at times.

Fast paced warehouse work

Lots of opportunity for growth. Fast paced environment with lots of MHE machinery flying around. You need to be aware of your surroundings while moving quickly to complete tasks.

normal

Had some challenges Good people not very keen and adaptable to change implementing many lean manufacturing guidelines, improving their throughput by 45%

Pros

able to work from home from time/time

Cons

always on call

Enjoyable workplace and enjoyable colleagues

Unique challenges and opportunities everyday. Company has undergone a number of changes over the years, both positive and negative. Have learned a lot and enjoyed the experience and friendships that company has offered me.

Pros

colleagues, technology, experience

Cons

politics

The HR team and the Payroll team were exceptional to work with

A typical day in the HR dept was a busy and sometimes stressful but completely professional. The Senior Director of HR was supportive and in tune to the needs of the employees of the company and her direct reports. I learned a lot from her on how to maintain professionalism but also treat people with compassion and kindness. I worked directly with the payroll team and many days were long ones into the wee hours of the morning. But we were all dedicated to each other and dedicated to processing each payroll on a timely basis and with accuracy. The hardest part of the job was the long hours away from family but I enjoyed seeing my co-workers every day.

Pros

The employees

Good co-workers

Starting at Don Park LP, and moving into Noble during a fairly smooth transition allowed me to learn firsthand what it means to be a good HVAC distributor. I work with many employees who have knowledge and integrity in the way they do their job. Easily said, the best part of Noble are the people who make it what it is.

Good place to start your career

Noble is my first place of accounting work in Canada. I liked the work place culture and people here. The co-workers are very helpful and the manager is a good mentor who leads from the front

Pros

Flexible Hours, Consideration for Personal Needs

Cons

No Scope for Advancement

Warm environment with friendly people who work hard together

Even though Noble has grown quite big over the last couple of years, the feeling of the Noble team is still quite strong. Noble has a relaxed atmosphere where people work hard and are very loyal and proud to be part of the Noble team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noble Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement