Noble Corporation

Noble Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada23 reviews

Very productive and hectic but fun place to work...

An excellent place to work if you are in the business of plumbing/heating/industrial wholesale. I didn't start seeing a paycheck until I started here compared to my former place of work and their competitor. The downside....extreme nepotism rules management here. Don't expect advancement / promotion as it will not even be posted (against the law) and will automatically be given to a managers friend/family member etc. Huge turnover in sales and management because of this tactic. Profit sharing is a joke. Payouts should be bare min 10K ea for sales as they are the ones hustling getting orders to keep the machine going. Company makes 400-600 mil per year. No excuse there. Don't take employees for granted. The grass is always greener on the other side when money talks. Is it worth losing quality staff only to replace 1 person with 3 underqualified people?

Pros

easy working atmosphere, casual dress code, lots of good people

Cons

extreme nepotism, too many managers/supervisors, profit sharing is too low versus what it should really be

Low paying

Low wages & a corporate entity that does not care about you they care what you can do for them. I had to leave noble due to the fact I literally could not afford to work there anymore because the wage was so low & the hours were almost non existent. I worked there for 3 yrs my advice is find employment elsewhere

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No hours low wage

Discard employees during pandemic crisis

No support from management they are not trustworthy and withhold raises and bonus earnings as a way of cost savings the work environment is the worst I've been exposed to in over 6 years as a driver

Pros

No week end work

Cons

Demand to stay late long hours early start

Toxic Work Environment

The workplace thrives on hiring incompetent workers. Racism and bullying is rampant with no end in sight. Nepotism prevails. The front office staff are a mix of professional and unprofessional workers.

Pros

No micromanagers

Cons

Unfair hiring practices

Snitch culture encourages lying.

Noble doesnt do pay increases unless your promoted.You are also always under a watchful eye. Two or three mistakes is all it takes to get fired from the company. The teamleads are a team of snitches, be advised. They will lie to managers about you if they dislike you. Noble pay is consistent. Keep work life and personal separate. Ive had teamleads look me up on Facebook. Its a very strict company. Although if you can keep to yourself, its a good job with consistent pay.

Boom truck not busy enough

This is a great company and branch to work for but they do not have enough work to keep the boom truck on the road. When you're not driving, which is often, you are expected to pick orders.

Very Productivity work and good positive environment

Wonderful work environment Always willing to learn new things and all staff very supporting Management is very helpful and supporting All the staff is very familiar

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

contract job

Stay away

I worked in the Barrie yard. Never have I seen a more clueless and ignorant staff. The pay is not good. You get in to trouble if u talk about the wage. Shippers are lazy won’t wrap skids or load trucks. If u ask for help u will get talked at. This job would be better for a new driver. As they don’t pay well. 18 an hour.

Pros

Free food / pop

Cons

Management, werehouse staff, customers.

The People are Great

Working at Noble is one of a kind - many integrated teams who truly support each other along the way. Those looking to grow their careers can expect a business casual environment where they can receive a rewarding experience for their efforts.

Fast Moving, culture oriented

Noble is one of the best places to work in the plumbing/hvac industry. There is a lot of opportunity for growth for those who seek it. Management recognizes effort and hard work. would recommend this company for anyone who wants to grow into a role.

productive and safety compliant.

With s proven ability to establish a very productive outcome to meet the company's objectives along with hands-on material handling skills provided with the initiative to work independently. Regularly completed assignment tasks needed ahead of any given schedules.

Pros

Accordind to the company ideal.

Cons

Long hour

Inbound and Outbound

I really liked it working there and I wouldn’t change it for anything if it was not to go to school. I worked there as a forklift Driver and customer service most of the Time as well.

Friendly, efficient place to work

My experience at Noble corp. was great! I made new friends and was treated well. Everyone there is so friendly and very welcoming. No matter what department, someone would help you if needed.

Pros

Great kitchen area

Cons

Office is hidden, not much to eat around there

its a Productive and friendly work place to work.

Noble company Is a Great work for living, very Friendly and productive environment to work with. the people and the management are willing to train and assist people.

Fast paced warehouse work

Lots of opportunity for growth. Fast paced environment with lots of MHE machinery flying around. You need to be aware of your surroundings while moving quickly to complete tasks.

Poor management

Upper management leads by using fear as a motivations. No one to cover the phones ever so you have to run to even use the washroom. No opportunities to move up unless you go into the warehouse.

Amazing workplace

I had an amazing time working here, The management and employees are all great people with a very open and friendly attitude, always willing to teach and gives the resources to grow as a employee .

Good company to work for

Good company to work for. IT is well equipped and use latest technologies. They have a gym located at the headquarter available to all employees. Excellent employee discounts on all line of products they carry.

Good place to start your career

Noble is my first place of accounting work in Canada. I liked the work place culture and people here. The co-workers are very helpful and the manager is a good mentor who leads from the front

Pros

Flexible Hours, Consideration for Personal Needs

Cons

No Scope for Advancement

good

 Perform preventative maintenance tasks on a regular basis.  Notify Company of defects or faulty equipment if found.  Receive and Relay information to Central Dispatch.  Maintain Daily Log Book.  Perform safety and maintenance checks (pre-trip & post-trip) on all Trucks that are transferred.  Ensure accurate and timely delivery of material to various construction sites across the GTA

good work environment

delivery and pick up new challenges to find new construction sites helpful management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noble Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement