Noble Construction
View all Noble Construction reviews

Noble Construction

Noble Construction Employee Review

Very good pay, great company, but depends on the project.

Great pay, had 12 jour shifts and overtime after the first 8 hours in a day. Really appreciate that they did not try to scam their workers, (compared to some companies that start you middle of the week and don't pay overtime till after 70-80 hours of back-to-back work days). Not only were they fair with the overtime, but they also paid us double time after 50 hours in the work week.It was such a treat to work for a company that actually values their workers. I felt the office management wasn't the most organized at times -we got conflicting directions when we started our job. However, this wasn't really a problem because once they put us with a crew, most of the management (payroll, organizing ect) was handled by the foremen/ superintendant (onsite), and they were well-organized so we had no problems. The morale was very good at the sites that I worked at. Everyone wanted to be there and work hard. Not because of pressure from foremen, but because they felt actually valued as workers and so they wanted to work. It also helped that most people were local so almost everyone knew everybody.Every site seems to have a different culture, I can't speak for all of them, but I really enjoyed my job where I worked.The only downside I experienced was that one of the underground mine jobs day shift started at 4am (cage time) so had to be there ~3:30-3:45am. Very early start unless you're a morning person. But that was outside of Noble's control as the mine company spread out the start times cause they didn't want 30 workers riding the cage at once durring covid. So maybe -

Pros

-Very Good pay, -good formen that were helpful as they knew their trade well. -Also, if you were a newer employee with less experience, they also gave lots of opportunities to learn.

Cons

Very early start, sometimes no days off durring shutdown season. (Don't get married to your job!)

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Waste of time and money

Got called up and offered a job. Did the 14 hour training/test, took time off to do orientation and drug test, bought the metguard work boots because my other new pair didn't fit the bill. Less then a week before the job starts get called saying its cancelled. Thanks for the opportunity but im out 300$ of grocery and beer money.
Same role

Good job but repetitive

Good wage And location but repetitive work, work is mostly underground and at the mines in esterhazy sk, and sometimes jobs arent bid for overtime
Same role

Poor management

There is zero leadership in this company, right from the top on down to supervisors. Training department is a joke as well as the safety department. More interested in screwing over employees than helping them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noble Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Noble Construction with

Learn about Noble Construction in popular locations

• Noble Construction
  • Very good pay, great company, but depends on the project.