No Frills Employee Review

Easy going job
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brighton, ON16 October 2013
I didn't get much time to work here, but in the time i did i found that the co-workers were great people and easy to get along with.
Pros
Straight forward, not too difficult to pick up tasks
Cons
Seniority rule.

Other No Frills Employee Reviews

pros and cons of working at nofrills
Some customer service (Former Employee) –  Morinville, AB23 April 2018
Working at Nofrills was a pretty easy job I normally worked by myself working in the produce was a pretty easy job the only time you really talk to anyone was if a costumer had problems or needed help with anything. I learned how to make signs and how to get ride of bad produce. The hardest part of working there was just lifting heavy stuff alone. the enjoyable part was working alone because then I always got everything done. the management wasn't the best my boss cut my shifts and my pay when I was working there.
Pros
half off of food
Cons
not enough hours
Productive, fun and learnable work place.
Grocery Stocker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 April 2018
Its great working there. Work load is always present because lot of customers came and we have keep stocking so they get what they came to buy.
I learned to work with team and how to keep yourself together during the pressure hours.
Management and workplace culture is the great. That the thing I enjoy most everybody is helpful and don't share the feeling of competition. we work as whole single body. Th enjoyable thing to help people. I love to help people and her at this job its all about it. I get to meet different kinds of people everyday.
I don't think there is any hardest part because every worker is ready to help other even the manager.