No Frills
Happiness score is 51 out of 100

No Frills

No Frills Employee Review

Its fun

Working at No frills is fine. Totally depends on the location. Work is slow during the day and gets super rushed in the evening. If it is your first job you will learn a lot

Same role

Pretty cool for the first job.

Pretty nice job for students, teenagers while studying, they have suitable hours, I had nice manager who helped me, so it wasn't tough at all, only one thing that i had trouble with was codes.
Same role

Productive and good workplace

I joined No Frills about 3 months ago. It's really a very great company . When i started my work, I was nervous but due to friendly staff members i easily get to know how to do work .

Pros

Celebrates every function by providing sweets to members

Cons

Not any cons
Same location

Great place to meet new people, no room for growth.

Lots of staff are very helpful, still many are not.Toxic workplace culture starting with upper management, very little incentive to go above and beyond.I learned how to manage people by being a positive influence, positive attitude and always leading by example.Workloads are unreasonable most of the time, not enough labor to get the job done.Most enjoyable part of my job was the people i worked with and the customers i served in the community. Great place to meet people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at No Frills. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement