No Frills Employee Review

Interesting experience
Front End cashier (Former Employee) –  Tonronto, ON22 October 2013
Working in NoFrills provided me a chance to learn to communicate and pass on the best accurate answer to people. In a typical work day, I will have to make sure customers are satisfied with the services I provide also I will have to make sure the price of groceries are accurate, I will usually do a little chat with the co-workers while there was no customers at the cashier, they are all very kind. Co-workers will have to provide help and develop a team while serving the customers. For example, one less experienced cashier could not remember the product code and the experienced ones will help him/her. There are numerous difficult time in working in NoFrills. Sometime customers got less patient while waiting in line. Some of they tend to release the negative emotions on the cashier ever though service was accurate.
Pros
Faster working pace.
Cons
Bare negative emotions.

Other No Frills Employee Reviews

Decent starting job.
Produce Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2018
This workplace will immediately throw you into a fast-paced environment even on 'slow days' due to locale. Employees are ok to work with. Overall a good starting job for experience.
Working life
Cash Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Ajax17 May 2018
A typical day involves some good and bad customers. I've learned to count and balance cash. Management can be great. The workplace culture is great as my fellow coworkers are hard working and polite. The hardest part about the entire job is the customers as not every customer is going to be understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job are the great customers we do get. The ones that are willing to understand and accept what we are explaining to them rather than get rude and argue with us.
Pros
Satisfaction of happy customers
Cons
some long days