Nishan Transport

Nishan Transport Employee Reviews

fun to work

The time pass so quick, love to work here. So much fun to work in a team. Great place to learn a lot. great place for the truck driver to join and build their career.

Pros

Cons

some times

Bad place to work

If you like stress and like to treated like a number its the right choice.People there has to respect of Canadian driver all they care is there wallet driver are treated like slave.

Pros

No respect

Cons

Long hours and no respect

Don't appy

Company has very sorry management and horrible place to work. You have been warned. Pay sucks and they don't respect you. The other drivers are arrogant. The management are backstabbing and mean.

Not a friendly environment to work

A good place to start and learn about transport business in operation Owner unapproachable Not a friendly environment Good benefit Truck repair done inside warehouse and you do smell gas inside office

Pros

Good to start in transport

Cons

No advancement

Really Fun

Nishan is the best place I've ever worked! I say this because I'm challenged each day, motivated to do my best and feel supported by my management team. It's a joy coming to work each day

Company with great growth potential

good company when considering salary and job security . Office area requires considerable upgrade. requires a new approach to driver recruitment and retention. Location is good for anyone residing in the West Island of Montreal. Terminal will be more esthetically pleasing as well as more functional when renovations to the building and parking area are completed.

Pros

Inetersting position

Cons

West Islnad location not good for all

Transportation

I learnt a lot while working with Nishan Transport Inc. It was great working with them. I have great knowledge of computer skills but, I also got a chance to learn transportation software as well.

Jobs at Nishan Transport