Niradia Enterprises

Niradia Enterprises Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
I have been working at Niradia Enterprises for over a year now. It is a great experience as you will see a lot happening in this big group of companies (real estate development, construction, hospitality management, and property management). The company is growing. Staffs here are friendly, helpful and respectful. Management is knowledgeable and supportive. I don't find anything bad except the slow moving traffic on rush hours.
Pros
gym, staff lunches
Cons
traffic
At first it was fine but slowly you could see problems and the toxic work enviroment it can actually be. There is a huge turn over and when people dont quit on their own they are dismissed with unjust cause. I would not recommend working here.
This Company lacks professionalism, is extremely mismanaged and has a toxic work culture.

This is shown in the huge turnover of Employees that this organization has had.

I would recommend speaking with a former employee before applying.

Don't waste your time with this place!
I have the pleasure of working on the development/construction side of the business.

As with any work place there is a wide variety of experiences that one might have depending on who they report to directly.

That said, for me personally I love the trust and autonomy I am given to do my job, learn and work with other great people. The company is more old school than some, but with that there are huge opportunities to add value and improve things.

What many people don't realize is this company has a huge scope of work from hospitality, to construction and development. They treat their loyal employees very well and genuinely want the best.
Pros
Great, diverse team
Cons
little bit of wild wild west at times, work just needs to be done, not always clear guidance
As Niradia owns various companies under the Niradia umbrella, there are ample opportunities for growth and learning within the company, as well as room for personal growth. Experience will often be very hands on.

Our culture is one of camaraderie and loyalty and we embrace curiosity, ambition and foster talent.

Staff comes from all across the globe. We have staff who have been with the company for decades, regular employees, as well as newbies who will only stay with us for a little while depending on their expectations and goals for their future. Staff who have left and return after months or years after trying other career paths.

Your day-to-day activities will vary based on your tasks. You may get your hands dirty, or you may have your nose buried in spreadsheets and invoices or will be busy directing calls at the switchboard - depending on your position each day is never the same and will always challenge you. Cross training into other departments is possible and often encouraged.

Although we work hard, we also make time for fun and balance. We have ping pong tournaments, a free in-house h.o. gym, participate at the Vancouver Sun Run, host staff lunches, potlucks, Christmas parties, out-of-office activities, and more.

If you are looking for a place to grow your career, come check us out. We are a family owned business that has grown exponentially. Our employees are treated like family, not like a number. We treasure long-term relationships that go beyond the workplace.
Pros
gym, staff lunches, disc. at company owned, restaurants, great culture, easy access from highway
Cons
traffic can be frustrating at times
If you want a job with No recognition of your hard work then this is the company for you. So many other amazing companies out there. Go for them instead and get paid right
Cons
Great place to work, plenty of resources to facilitate career advancement.

Management is supportive and knowledgeable.

Staff is great, very supportive of new employees.
Pros
Great management, supportive and knowledgeable staff
Cons
I started at Niradia Enterprises just 2 months ago and I absolutely love it. I think the people are respectful and honest right from management down. The company is large and growing, however because it is privately held, it still has a small family vibe. They are really investing in their people, and it shows with the amount of tenured people there.
Pros
Great people, culture, growth and ability to make an impact
Empresa de médio porte na cidade de Vancouver, Canada, conduzida por uma familia.
Possui um ambiente bastante familiar e acolhedor, onde todos são muito simpáticos e bastante festivos.

Tive a oportunidade de aprender bastante, uma vez que era um brasileiro trabalhando em uma empresa Canadense.
Pros
Grande aprendizado e ótimas pessoas para trabalhar
Cons
Por se tratar de uma empresa pequena, as chances de crescimento eram muito pequenas.
First of all, I really thank you the company to give me the opportunity to work there. However, the job is a bit boring as I am a very passion person so I don't feel fun when I am working there. That's the main reason why I am looking for the new job now.
Pros
nice working colleagues
Cons
boring