NINJAZ Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Keyholder
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON12 May 2018
Customer oriented environment.

Lots of hours and responsibilities. I also trained staff on Point of Sale system and did orientation for new hires and regular employee training.
Pros
free gym membership, discount on summer camp, free passes for friends and family
Cons
Must change the layout of the reception area and put up more signs
Do our job and stay out of trouble!
Front Desk and Floor Monitor (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON30 April 2018
If you are good at your job, follow duties, show you care for kids , are punctual, you have no reason not to love your job. I am a student and working part time helps me pay my bills. Love this place. They don't make you clean the washrooms and they have a dedicated custodian for it. Which I respect. I have worked at Tims and other playgrounds....be prepared to clean up there! not here at ninjaz.
Pros
good part time position for students
Cons
none.
Get your foot in the door!
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 April 2018
This is a great place to work if you are looking to get your foot in the door. There are many opportunities of growth and the owner looks for people who are committed and dedicated employees. I was not able to continue to work here since I was looking for a permanent full time position and wanted something closer to home in Toronto.
Pros
flexible work environment, very understanding Managers.
Cons
part time hours only
Productive and fun place with fitness amenities
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON25 April 2018
Working at NINJAZ Canada brings a new experience everyday, keeps on your toes constantly, hard working co-workers with great work environment, and morale. The job is challenging and there’s definitely room for growth. The management is always willing to assist you in any way possible. NINJAZ Canada always shows their appreciation to their employees and to their members. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
Free use of gym facility
Cons
N/a
Friendly environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON25 April 2018
This is a fun place to work at to be honest. Some customers can be difficult sometimes due to socks only policies but front desk associates handle such issues professionally. When I was hired, I worked in multiple positions such as front desk and kids course and as party host as well. I feel if you do your job right, the manager always watching and rewards for such behaviour.
Pros
Friendly environment and good team members
Cons
shift work.
Fun & Challenging Environment
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON21 April 2018
Developed excellent customer service skills. Management is accommorating and will appreciate/recognize your postive demeanor at work. Very neat and clean place to work. Owner is very kind and friendly.
Pros
Flexible hours, Free gym facility, Free lunches (occassionally), Friends & family discount on walksins/parties/camps.
Cons
Long commute
good overall experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON27 February 2018
When you work there during busy time in march break or summer break, you make good hours. Co-workers are friendly and I get along with all. Free gym also available but i never used it much.
Pros
fun work environment with good pay, friendly people
Cons
I wish they paid more to the climbing instructors because our job is the hardest.
Fun & Inviting Work Environment
Climbing Instructor (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON22 November 2017
My overall experience working for this company was great! I enjoyed going into work and my coworkers were amazing. It was definitely a great summer job. I got a lot of hours and the management was always very accommodating. Sometimes the hours were long, but I don't mind as I made the extra cash. I also liked that we had free access to the facility. I hope to be back next summer.
Pros
Free access to the facility
Stressful & Busy Work Enviourment
Graphic Designer (Freelance) (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON24 May 2017
No surety of the hours, it is not a regular 9 to 5 job, may be asked to come in at the last minute to do the job and work for 12 hours, having no work for the next day shift. Might be asked to work on weekends as well, I spent two weeks of continuous work. Once leaving at 1 am from work.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Unstable hours and no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NINJAZ Canada Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5