NINJAZ Canada Inc.

NINJAZ Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
You definitely learn A LOT!
I'm really grateful to be working at NINJAZ. I'm learning so much everyday through both my achievements and my failures. I really enjoy booking corporate events, birthday parties, school trips, team building events, and more, because every inquiry is different. Through my managers, I learned so much about how to run a business and how to execute an event successfully. From contracts to making sure the guests have access to their party rooms to set up on time, every step is so significant in coordinating a successful event. I often leave my comfort zone and I love every part of my job!
Pros
Free pizza!
Cons
It's overwhelming at first, but you eventually create a routine to meet deadlines
My best job yet!
I've worked many jobs, part time and full time, and Ninjaz is easily the best place out of all of them! You instantly fall in love with the facility, it's very clean and welcoming. You get free access to the gym AND obstacle course when you are employed which is especially nice during the weekdays when there are no events or classes going on. I've worked with birthdays, corporate events and school trips and every time I help with those events the time flies by because my of how fun the job is. No matter what age range you fall under Ninjaz offers programs, competitions, birthdays, special events and walk in free play time for the whole family.
Pros
Free gym membership, friends and family passes, friendly environment, understanding managers
Cons
Need new obstacles
Autonomy at work and great Team
Worked as a social media intern and assisted with graphic designing work as well. If they open a new location in Toronto I would love to work for NINJAZ Canada.

Must say very supportive team with very enthusiastic employees in the office.

The management encourages to pitch your ideas and gives you autonomy to work through your projects.
Pros
Autonomy and receptive to new and out of the box ideas.
Cons
no work from home option which most designers enjoy these days.
Keyholder
Customer oriented environment.

Lots of hours and responsibilities. I also trained staff on Point of Sale system and did orientation for new hires and regular employee training.
Pros
free gym membership, discount on summer camp, free passes for friends and family
Cons
Must change the layout of the reception area and put up more signs
Do our job and stay out of trouble!
If you are good at your job, follow duties, show you care for kids , are punctual, you have no reason not to love your job. I am a student and working part time helps me pay my bills. Love this place. They don't make you clean the washrooms and they have a dedicated custodian for it. Which I respect. I have worked at Tims and other playgrounds....be prepared to clean up there! not here at ninjaz.
Pros
good part time position for students
Cons
none.
Get your foot in the door!
This is a great place to work if you are looking to get your foot in the door. There are many opportunities of growth and the owner looks for people who are committed and dedicated employees. I was not able to continue to work here since I was looking for a permanent full time position and wanted something closer to home in Toronto.
Pros
flexible work environment, very understanding Managers.
Cons
part time hours only
Productive and fun place with fitness amenities
Working at NINJAZ Canada brings a new experience everyday, keeps on your toes constantly, hard working co-workers with great work environment, and morale. The job is challenging and there’s definitely room for growth. The management is always willing to assist you in any way possible. NINJAZ Canada always shows their appreciation to their employees and to their members. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
Free use of gym facility
Cons
N/a
Friendly environment
This is a fun place to work at to be honest. Some customers can be difficult sometimes due to socks only policies but front desk associates handle such issues professionally. When I was hired, I worked in multiple positions such as front desk and kids course and as party host as well. I feel if you do your job right, the manager always watching and rewards for such behaviour.
Pros
Friendly environment and good team members
Cons
shift work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NINJAZ Canada Inc.?
Fun & Challenging Environment
Developed excellent customer service skills. Management is accommorating and will appreciate/recognize your postive demeanor at work. Very neat and clean place to work. Owner is very kind and friendly.
Pros
Flexible hours, Free gym facility, Free lunches (occassionally), Friends & family discount on walksins/parties/camps.
Cons
Long commute
good overall experience
When you work there during busy time in march break or summer break, you make good hours. Co-workers are friendly and I get along with all. Free gym also available but i never used it much.
Pros
fun work environment with good pay, friendly people
Cons
I wish they paid more to the climbing instructors because our job is the hardest.
Stressful & Busy Work Enviourment
No surety of the hours, it is not a regular 9 to 5 job, may be asked to come in at the last minute to do the job and work for 12 hours, having no work for the next day shift. Might be asked to work on weekends as well, I spent two weeks of continuous work. Once leaving at 1 am from work.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Unstable hours and no job security
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NINJAZ Canada Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5