Nine West Employee Reviews

Très mal géré
Vendeuse (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC16 May 2018
Je n'ai pas apprécié la manière dont le magasin était géré.
très bon endroit pour travailler je bien aimé avoir travaillé la.
ASSISTANT-GÉRANT / DIRECTEUR ADJOINT (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC5 March 2018
Points positifs ,

Avoir formé un bel équipe de travail compétent ,ou service des clients .Plainification du travail,mise en marche etc.

Un emploi diversifié,no rutinier,toujours en mouvement constant,avec une multitude des responsabilités.

,De l'ouverture au fermeture ,

Horaires,objectifs de vtes quotidiennes a partager avec l'équipe et travailler pour l'atteindre.

Gestion des comandes et d'inventaires,
Fidélisation du client.
Cons
Fermeture de la boutique juillet 2017
Nice place to work at
QC H7T 1C7 (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC26 February 2018
A good company that offers flexible hours and is really open to different cultures when it comes to choosing their workers. Good management and good working environment
Pros
great breaks
Cons
not much
If i could give no stars, I would
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS26 January 2018
Nine West Shoe Studio in Mic Mac Mall is a dying company. Working there you feel pressured and stressed out at all times, even when you met your sales goal. Management needs improvement, FAST. They fired their old manager on the spot, with no warning and had a new one in AND TRAINED the same day. I have never been more ashamed to work for a company in my life. I had to quit because I felt insecure about my job. Maybe I was next, who knew? I would never work there again.
Pros
Store was never busy
Cons
Management, Pressure, Stress
Very fast pace work environment, not much else because i was the youngest one working there at the time.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2018
Working at Nine West Wearhouse was an interesting experience because of the people I got to meet with my time working there. The management of the wearhouse was very straightforward and stricted at times. what I've learned within my time working there was learning to wake up everyday of the week with only weekends off. It was a little out of my comfort zone at first but i got used to it with time. There was nothing very difficult about working there because it very easy for me to connect with people no matter their age or background. Most enjoyable thing was trying different foods from different cultures.
Pros
Being able to work with such I wide variety of people from different parts of the world
Cons
Waking up early every day of the week, I felt as if i did not have much of a social life working there.
Location is everything
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bayview Village, ON6 November 2017
Depending on the location of your store will directly impact your experience. The management is horrible and the opportunity of promotion is slim to none (unless you have connections to the higher ups)
Good work place
Key Holder / Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 September 2017
This particular location is a little slow which results in a lot of free time and not having much to do on a daily basis.
However, it is very customer satisfaction oriented with a very friendly staff!
easy workplace but not good for advancement
o Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON11 August 2017
nine west is a nice place to work while you are in school or trying to save up a few dollars. Communication with head office is not always the best but management do what they can to assess situations.
La responsabiliter et la productiviter
Troisième clé - Conseillère en vente et caissière (Current Employee) –  laval, chomedey7 August 2017
Cet emploi ma aider a être plus responsable et a savoir mieux gérer des situations délicates concernant nos produits envers les clients mécontents. Ce travail ma aussi appris a bien gérer un magasin, par exemple: le budget de la journée qui est a faire pour la semaine, s'occuper des employés et s'occuper du plancher en étant la responsable de la journée. J'aime le fait d'avoir des responsabilité importante, cela me motive a vouloir apprendre de plus en plus.
Pros
Le travail d'equipe et la clientele
Cons
Le salaire
environnement agreable
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 August 2017
bcp bcp de travail dans une journée. on arrête jamais!
ambiance fun mais peu de place pour le repos.
The people made the job worth it
Wholesale Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  150 Duncan Mill Road27 June 2017
Nine West as a company ok, but the staff at the DC from management to cleaning staff they are 1st class. Everyone is helpful, respectful of others, funny. The staff made for a great work environment.
If you want to learn a new skill they are willing to teach.
The hardest part of the job was when there is a rush for things to go out and the time is against you.
Pros
The employees
Its fine
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
It was fun working with nine west. Worked more than a year with them and my first ever job. Good memories! Will surely miss the work place and my co workers.
Productive fast paced job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 June 2017
AmZinf clients amazing staff.great discounts and management was very understanding of our schedule needs and wants. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Enjoyable Work Place
E-Commerce Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Head Office13 April 2017
A typical day at work would consist of answering phone calls and email, providing an e-commerce report to management, and other various stuff regarding the online website.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2017
Nine West is a nice shoe studio. It was fun to work there and had a great time. The managers and the sales associates were all nice to me so I did not feel nervous.
A typical day at Nine West
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2017
A typical day at work would consist of me opening the store, finishing the shipment that arrives (20-40, sometimes 50 boxes) while attending the customers at the same time. I was able to multitask well before, but this job taught me how to multitask under pressure. The job itself was a difficult in a sense that there was a lot of physical labour that came with it. The most enjoyable part of the job was engaging with other staff and establishing a connection with our house customers who kept coming back because of the great service they have received. In my personal opinion, Nine West does not respect and praise their employees. They do not see how hard working and invested the staff is and they set standards that are impossible to maintain.
Pros
shoe discount
Cons
the pay was not good
Nine West was awful to work for
Sales/Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON1 February 2017
Didn't like it at all, i don;t know why i have to write so much about not wanting to work somewhere this is dumb. is this long enough yet... because i just didnt like it.
welcoming
Part time Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 January 2017
everyone working there are very friendly. management is good. hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with promotions. promotions change too often it is hard to keep up. i learnedhow to do send sales, stockroom shifting, and opening and closing the store.
Fun and outgoing work place.
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  British Columbia23 November 2016
A typical day at work would include helping customers find their correct shoe size, suggesting other shoes if the ones they originally wanted do not suffice. Then I would complete the sale by bringing them to the cash register and ringing in the shoe(s). My co-workers are very easy people to work with and we work well as a team. The hardest part about the job is finalizing the sale, because you cant force someone to buy a pair of shoes they don't want. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to socialize and meet new people all day.
Pros
Full 8 hour shifts
Cons
Unpaid breaks
Hard working and productive team members
Sales Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 November 2016
A typical day consisted of coaching the associates, cooperating with the team and having fun meeting and greeting customers to promote sales. I've learned a lot in terms of how to manage the store with the assistance and guidance from the store manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nine West. Our community is ready to answer.