Nimlok Canada Employee Review

View all Nimlok Canada reviews

very profesional
TRADE SHOW SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Markkam13 August 2013
A typical day would start at 8am and go until 5pm or for me sometimes 6pm. Had a really nice big office which is always nice. People were very pleasant and friendly. I could have used an assistant for help seeing I was the only one coordinating the shows. Overall a nice work environment.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons

Other Nimlok Canada Employee Reviews

Fast-Paced and Serious workplace
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON2 March 2017
Working for Nimlok Canada was similar to working for any other 9-5 operation. Although I was a contract/part-time hourly worker and also working for the Keg at the time, they were flexible. However, I do not believe that kind of opportunity is available anymore.

The personalities that are present at Nimlok Canada keep the time from stopping, but, at the same time, everyone is ready to clock in, do their work and then clock out. They all have a professional mentality that the job needs to be done right, before anything else.

This is a well-structured workplace and is perfect for people looking to have a salaried job and that potential to grow within the organization.
Shooting in the dark
Head Designer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON20 February 2013
Lack of communication
Politic more than work
Without clear vision
Focus on figures than performance
Pros
good working space (office)
Cons
bad air circulation