Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Nike:

Nike Employee Reviews

Canada343 reviews
Never a dull moment! There is always something to do! Customers look to us for our suggestions and recommendations when it involves getting the appropriate shoes or clothing they require.
Working at Nike was an awesome first retail job. They always encourage you to do better and are giving you helpful advice. It was a super team oriented work environment as well, which was really fun and built a sense of community.
Pros
Free clothes, employee discount, team environment, helpful
Cons
Only two locations in Edmonton, both on the south side
The perks are great but that’s where it stops. Too many tenured employees who feel threatened about a new employee coming in. You really feel like your just a number
Pros
Shoes Shoes and more Shoes
Cons
Management Favours Employees
Working for Nike as a sales associate was something that was fun whilst being challenging as well. The coworkers and managers connected very well and the culture around the store was a positive one that most employees bought into. I loved working at Nike and the experience made going into work something that I would look forward to.
Pros
Discount on goods at participating Nike stores.
Cons
Shifts scheduled around 7.5 hours so only 1 break was required, instead of 3 if 8 hours
Collaborative and enjoyable work.
Learn a-lot about customer service.

Management is very supportive.

Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting daily with customers and fellow employees.
Always enjoyed my time working at Nike Cookstown, the cohesive group of people makes it an easy place to want to work. I have been with the company for 4 years and our store is unfortunately closing in August.
One of the best places I've ever worked.
If you are into sports and the culture around it then Nike is a great place to be. Diverse and laid back atmosphere.

This is a good job to have if you are in school, they are flexible and have room to grow after.

employee discount is great and you free shoes once a year and new set of Nike uniforms quarterly
Pros
Free shoes and clothing, great discount
Cons
pay isnt great
Innovatív, dinamikus, modern munkahely, nemzetközi, együttműködő csapattal.
Fun place to work with great colleagues and product. However, management was not very accommodating when it came to scheduling and required minimum weekend/weekday availability.
Always did pre games before every shift as an opener, very fun environment. All the people who work there are awesome, it is very easy to get along with everyone.
I loved working with Nike, it was a great experience. Staff and management were always committed to creating a great environment. They were very good with communication and helping staff, always there to create a lasting relationship with each staff member. Lots of room to grow and succeed within the company.
I was so sad to have to leave my job due to relocation but I would recommend it to anyone and definitely go back to work with Nike if the opportunity came up!
The best part of working at nike is that people working in there are very cooperative and self motivated. The supervisors and team leads have great experience.
it was good working here and i liked it since i worked there for over a year. pays well for the amount of work you do. fun people and environment. would recommend.
Dealt with customer concerns on a daily basis;
Inputted data when working in shipping and receiving;

Cashier;Cooperated with colleagues for collective success of the company
The environment was fun and friendly while also being fast-paced. Management was very organized and everyone worked as a team to accomplish the store's goals.
Amazing environment that truly embodies a Work Hard, Play Hard mentality. Collaborative approach however very fast paced with lots of time sensitive deadlines
Pros
Team Activities, Athletic apparel as dress code, Collaboriatve open concept environment
Cons
tasks are assign at the begining of each shift, you focus on that day target in addition to daily briefing, my supervisor was really a nice person, very understanding
Working for Nike is like going back to high school.
Drama, drama, drama.

Everyone sleep with each other (including management), also they Hate immigrants
Pros
free clothing/shoes
Cons
Management bullies people
Relaxed but sometimes stressful depending on time of year It’s Nike and it’s retail - busy times and quiet times Overall amazing
Mgmt is great and always there for the staff for anything they need Growth potential is fair and if you work through the process there may be opportunities for growth
Great company to work for, perks, discounts, somewhat flexible hours. My location had very poor upper management. Did not like if we used the hotline to report things. TONS of favouritism, would limit shifts and freedom, responsibility for less favoured.