Niigon Machines Ltd.

Niigon Machines Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Although my experience working at Niigon was somewhat positive the company management structure needs overall improvement and direction in regards to marketing and personnel management.
Very neat and clean place to work. They are having gym and cafe for employees. I learn a lot here about injection molding machines. It is really new experience. But it is slow some time.
The culture is relax, the employees are friendly. The company has its own gym, big cafeteria with real Chef. The food is excellent! In-house doctor. Quitting time at 4:30 pm
I was pulled aside because I wasn't working more than 40 hours a week (ie what I was paid for on salary). I ended up working 50-60 hours a week (unpaid OT of course) due to pressure. The man in charge is about as pleasant to work with as a bag of nails. Everyone is afraid of him.
Production levels are low, and the pace is slow. If you are used to faced pace work, this is not for you. I you are willing to work for a startup company and possibly grow with the company this will work.
I love working at Athena. The culture is great because the hours are typical but there is an on-site chef who makes delicious meals, an on-site doctor who looks after us, as well as a fully stocked fitness centre. On top of all that, great medical and dental benefits.

Management allows me to get my work done without too much pressure as well as learn new skills for the future of my career. I enjoy coming into work every day because I know I will have work to accomplish at my own pace without someone hovering over me for up to the minute reports.

Where ever I go next, if I go to a new career, it will be hard to top this one.
Pros
great food, great benefits, good people to work with, fitness center
Amazing staff with great hands on experiences. great work life balance with excellent benefits. normal flow to the work day with great internal positions.
Pros
great work life balance
pretty good atmosphere, good benefits of working there. enjoy the company of other employees and company owner. have a lot of creative input and free to create menus daily.
This workplace was a new company, therefore I played a large part in creating the cafeteria, which was a challenging, yet rewarding experience.
Pros
the people
Cons
the owner
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niigon Machines Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4