Nigel Frank International

Nigel Frank International Employee Reviews

Still figuring it out
Not a terrible place to start your career since they are happy to hire graduates how don't have any experience and will teach you some really valuable skills, but probably not somewhere you want to stay for too long.

You can make more money working less hours elsewhere. Culture was solid though
Cons
Can be great, could be a lot better.
Senior management don't actually care about anyone who works there. They complain about productivity when they are the ones slowing everything down and distracting people. My team leader was absolutely amazing same as my immediate manager. Learnt so much from them and despite them being really busy they always found time to help out with any problems. Just a shame that senior management were in no way the same.
Sometimes the feel around the office is really positive with everyone joking but still working hard, but can quickly turn stessful when senior managers are in a bad mood or just feel like bullying random people.

They expect you to work long hours but don't give you any benefit to doing this. You can do most the job within the core hours and make commission from that, but they still expect you to be getting in at 7:30 every morning and not leaving till 7 at night.
Solid Job
Solid Job. Show up on time and recieve basic salary check once a month. Extra money is commissioned based. Really hard to make deals aka commission money. Very few can do this. Just being honest. Pays bills with nothing left over. Just a job.
exploiting company
After a 12 hour training period you are required to stay in the office from 8am to 8pm. If you dont get enough call time in you will be humiliated infront of the team. If you are all sales and money, this is a great job fro someone who doesnt mind working weekends, after hours and doing cold calls. It is all about quantity, not quality. Admittely this comes with a recruitment job, but being humiliated at wokr by having to do tasks for the team when not successfull reminds on a cult. Simply wasnt for me.
No Work–life balance
- Long ours and they wanted more (8:00 - 19:00)
- Poor micromanagement

- Late payments of commision

- They buy you with beers, but you just want to be able to go home earlier.

- if you stick to your contract hours they will "let you go"

- Good working collegues and free fruit.
I enjoyed my time there
Left due to unprofessional atmosphere. Managers getting the juniors to pick up ‘packages’ not work related at all. Most of the staffs drugged up to the eyeball. I am surprised no one mentioned it on the reviews. That was the reason I left, wanted to focus on my career and not be led down the wrong track.
Pros
Promotions were possible
Cons
Too seedy
extremely challenging
§ Worked with over 10 major Microsoft user organizations throughout the United Sates in
fulfilling both contract and direct-hire positions.

§ Outsourced candidates for open positions in the district, conducting all 2nd interviews before

final interview with the District Manager.

§ Consistently lead admissions team in highest number of enrollments per month, most

calls/contacts made, most applications generated, and over-all revenue produced.

§ Collaborated with client hiring managers throughout the selection process to provide services

including: Talent Pool Sourcing, Pre-Employment Testing, Candidate Pre-Screening, Reference

Checks, Orientation & Onboarding.

§ Creatively source high-caliber candidates by leveraging recruiting software, social media, cold

calling and employee referrals.
Fun but alot of pressure
- 8.30am to 7.30/8pm Typical hours

- I learned that if you work hard you get the benefits of commission

- Management was very supportive but had a lot of pressure of them from above there for we did and it became very stressful

- Culture was very loud and laddish, we had sales days where we dressed up as circus acts/ celebrities etc. Very up beat.

- The hardest part of the job would be the sales targets and the expectations of our managers as the company is so big we where expected to work very long hours for a very small basic wage.

- The most enjoyable part is when I got my commission as it showed how hard I had worked that month/ year. Also when we all got together and had our company presentations each month.
Tough place to work in
Long hours, hard work and tough management. As with many recruitment roles it is difficult work and the company try to provide good incentives but they were far too hard on employees.
If you like a mixed work day, don't do this job
Monotonous and ultimately very dull. From 8:30 in the morning until 17:30 you did the same task. I was told when I left that my work had probably made the company a quarter of a million pounds. I saw zero of it.
Tough job if you're not into recruitment
There are deadlines and quotas to hit daily so going there straight from uni is difficult to adjust to. The pressure is great but it is a great learning curve,
Work Hard Play Hard
Nigel Frank was an amazing company in my opinion, primarily because of the culture. You feel like you're surrounded by friends, it's a nice place to go into right after college because everyone is around your age and the professional development training there is awesome. It really set me up for future sales and recruitment positions and helped build my confidence. My team lead was AMAZING, he always made time for me and genuinely wanted me to succeed. I'm probably biased but I think he's one of the best Perm team leads in the company. The company parties are really fun, and a huge perk.

There are challenges there. The work life balance sucked but they're working on it and I believe they provide summer/casual Fridays now which didn't used to be a thing. The salary used to be god awful but they just bumped it up 5-10k this past year which is definitely an improvement! The targets are a challenge to hit for promotions, so having a great team lead and a great territory and resilience help vastly.

There are certain things they can do to improve, like more bonuses, a 401k (if they haven't added that yet), the option to work remotely from home on occasion when you hit a level of seniority would be cool.
Pros
Free fruit, amazing professional development training, great culture
Cons
Hours
Horrible company to work for
No employees' rights, no support, just focus on the money you can bring to the company. Crazy hours and no extras paid. No-sense workplace culture and management. Impossible to combine with a working-life balance.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
No employees' rights, no support, just terrible.
A good contract opportunity
This was a contract position offered as Nigel Frank to assist the company with scribe and CRM development. Although there was very little CRM that they had me do I was very involved in the scribe and data movement processes that they decided to use. Despite this being a CRM position that I was officially hired for I mainly did data work.
not a good place to work
stay away from this place you have no life once you start working hear I worked there for 5 year and they take you in a meeting room and it bye bye there is a lot of back stabbing when they sit there and smile at your face
Pros
money
Cons
to much back stabbing and thats the management
No real opportunity
Big company, grown extremely fast throughout the years.
Good if you just want a years experience in recruitment as their training is okay and they make you smash the phones.
Nigel Frank Proves the Best Incentive Trips
I have been at Nigel Frank for several years and have felt rewarded and valued the entire time. I recently got back from an all-expenses paid to Sardinia, Italy with the top-achieving consultants from our offices around the world. It is without exaggeration that I say this trip truly showed how much Nigel Frank rewards the reasons we are successful. Not only was the location and accommodations unreal, but the excursions and activities throughout the trip were superb. If you can do well, they will show their appreciation!
Pros
Culture, Incentives, Money, Management
Cons
Hours, Rejection
Competitive Fun Fast Paced Environment with Amazing Financial and Career Incentives
FRG will give their employees the chance to progress in a number of ways during their time here.

Financially, there are numerous rewards for hard work and you are always recognised when achieving success

Yes, the hours can be long at times, and due to the nature of the industry there are the ups and downs - but much like any business this can be the same, and FRG will make sure to give you as much resources to succeed as possible

The management are very open minded and willing to listen, and when needed can make appropriate changes

The culture is very much work hard play hard, and it is a fast paced fun environment where you can be yourself day in day.
Pros
Lunch Clubs, Amazing Incentives, Uncapped Commission
Cons
Longer Working Hours
Personality based
NFI is a tough place to work. I was told this in my interview so I was prepared. I came to NFI straight from uni and yes the base salary is low but it is well compensated by the high commission. It is long hours and competitive but being pressured helps you achieve certain goals. I don't think NFI sets unachievable goals, they are just hard. I am focused on being the best I can be and NFI gives me the push that I need to get there. Great place to start your career and you push yourself to be more comfortable talking to many C-suite leaders in the IT industry. You also get insight on how different industries think when it comes to candidates, which in my perspective, is a great experience in its own.
Great for experience
Working here at NFI it taught me a lot about myself and provided me with decent work experience.

Terrible base pay, lowest out of any recruitment firm but decent commissions IF you bill over 40K a month.. For some technologies this may mean 3-4 deals a month which is tough in a 360 business. you are definitely over work and severely underpaid.
Solid First Job
Great entry level role, Recruiting is a tough business but don't be discouraged. Base pay is low for NYC but great earning potential. Allow 6 months to get ramped up. My manager was great. If you're right out of college or looking for a foot in the door to a sales environment I would give it a shot. A few company changes recently to overall promote quality of life and work so if you're getting in now it is a good time.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Low pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nigel Frank International. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9