Nigel Frank International Employee Reviews

If you like a mixed work day, don't do this job
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne16 October 2018
Monotonous and ultimately very dull. From 8:30 in the morning until 17:30 you did the same task. I was told when I left that my work had probably made the company a quarter of a million pounds. I saw zero of it.
Tough job if you're not into recruitment
Rekruteringskonsulent (Former Employee) –  Tyne and Wear24 September 2018
There are deadlines and quotas to hit daily so going there straight from uni is difficult to adjust to. The pressure is great but it is a great learning curve,
A good contract opportunity
SCRIBE Developer/MS CRM Developer/Programmer (Former Employee) –  Lakewood Ranch Florida2 April 2018
This was a contract position offered as Nigel Frank to assist the company with scribe and CRM development. Although there was very little CRM that they had me do I was very involved in the scribe and data movement processes that they decided to use. Despite this being a CRM position that I was officially hired for I mainly did data work.
Horrible company to work for
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne2 May 2018
No employees' rights, no support, just focus on the money you can bring to the company. Crazy hours and no extras paid. No-sense workplace culture and management. Impossible to combine with a working-life balance.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
No employees' rights, no support, just terrible.
not a good place to work
Cleaner full time (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne15 February 2018
stay away from this place you have no life once you start working hear I worked there for 5 year and they take you in a meeting room and it bye bye there is a lot of back stabbing when they sit there and smile at your face
Pros
money
Cons
to much back stabbing and thats the management
Nigel Frank Proves the Best Incentive Trips
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NY22 September 2017
I have been at Nigel Frank for several years and have felt rewarded and valued the entire time. I recently got back from an all-expenses paid to Sardinia, Italy with the top-achieving consultants from our offices around the world. It is without exaggeration that I say this trip truly showed how much Nigel Frank rewards the reasons we are successful. Not only was the location and accommodations unreal, but the excursions and activities throughout the trip were superb. If you can do well, they will show their appreciation!
Pros
Culture, Incentives, Money, Management
Cons
Hours, Rejection
Personality based
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle, NE19 September 2017
NFI is a tough place to work. I was told this in my interview so I was prepared. I came to NFI straight from uni and yes the base salary is low but it is well compensated by the high commission. It is long hours and competitive but being pressured helps you achieve certain goals. I don't think NFI sets unachievable goals, they are just hard. I am focused on being the best I can be and NFI gives me the push that I need to get there. Great place to start your career and you push yourself to be more comfortable talking to many C-suite leaders in the IT industry. You also get insight on how different industries think when it comes to candidates, which in my perspective, is a great experience in its own.
Work Hard Play Hard
Sales & Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 June 2018
Nigel Frank was an amazing company in my opinion, primarily because of the culture. You feel like you're surrounded by friends, it's a nice place to go into right after college because everyone is around your age and the professional development training there is awesome. It really set me up for future sales and recruitment positions and helped build my confidence. My team lead was AMAZING, he always made time for me and genuinely wanted me to succeed. I'm probably biased but I think he's one of the best Perm team leads in the company. The company parties are really fun, and a huge perk.

There are challenges there. The work life balance sucked but they're working on it and I believe they provide summer/casual Fridays now which didn't used to be a thing. The salary used to be god awful but they just bumped it up 5-10k this past year which is definitely an improvement! The targets are a challenge to hit for promotions, so having a great team lead and a great territory and resilience help vastly.
There are certain things they can do to improve, like more bonuses, a 401k (if they haven't added that yet), the option to work remotely from home on occasion when you hit a level of seniority would be cool.
Pros
Free fruit, amazing professional development training, great culture
Cons
Hours
No real opportunity
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London6 February 2018
Big company, grown extremely fast throughout the years.
Good if you just want a years experience in recruitment as their training is okay and they make you smash the phones.
Competitive Fun Fast Paced Environment with Amazing Financial and Career Incentives
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle Upon Tyne21 September 2017
FRG will give their employees the chance to progress in a number of ways during their time here.

Financially, there are numerous rewards for hard work and you are always recognised when achieving success

Yes, the hours can be long at times, and due to the nature of the industry there are the ups and downs - but much like any business this can be the same, and FRG will make sure to give you as much resources to succeed as possible

The management are very open minded and willing to listen, and when needed can make appropriate changes

The culture is very much work hard play hard, and it is a fast paced fun environment where you can be yourself day in day.
Pros
Lunch Clubs, Amazing Incentives, Uncapped Commission
Cons
Longer Working Hours
Solid First Job
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY9 August 2017
Great entry level role, Recruiting is a tough business but don't be discouraged. Base pay is low for NYC but great earning potential. Allow 6 months to get ramped up. My manager was great. If you're right out of college or looking for a foot in the door to a sales environment I would give it a shot. A few company changes recently to overall promote quality of life and work so if you're getting in now it is a good time.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Low pay
no life work balance
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 August 2017
nigel frank don't treat they're employees with respect
all you are to them is money making machines that are disposable as soon as you don't make enough money
everything that counts for the management are the stupid KPIs
you are forced to stay way longer than stated in your contract
and encouraged to also work in your breaks
on of the catch phrases are work hard play hard
but even though the floor made new record we were just told the next time we can do more
Great for experience
IT Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX30 August 2017
Working here at NFI it taught me a lot about myself and provided me with decent work experience.

Terrible base pay, lowest out of any recruitment firm but decent commissions IF you bill over 40K a month.. For some technologies this may mean 3-4 deals a month which is tough in a 360 business. you are definitely over work and severely underpaid.
Let go with no warning/no sick pay
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  NEWCASTLE, UK5 July 2017
Long Hours - generally 0830-1730, when travelling from an hour away at minimum wage £7.20, although I was only 19 at the time.

I was let go immediately with no previous indication, they stated I'd had too much time off sick when I'd been off for one week with tonsillitis which I'd been hospitalised with. If I'd really cared about the job, I would have certainly argued my case but it just wasn't worth it.
Pros
Good money for being just 19
Cons
Not a secure job
Highly Target Driven
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Collingwood House (Former Employee) –  Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK12 June 2017
High energy and fast paced. Quite like wolf of wall street, very lively and can get a bit wild when someone has done a deal and deal songs are played. Fun and vibrant office with a young culture - beers are brought in for after core hours on a Friday. Ambitious people can go far but be prepared for working extra hours unpaid. Core hours are 8:30-5:30 but its 8-8 is expected.
Pros
Free drinks on a friday
Cons
If you're looking to grind, this is the place.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 May 2017
It's a dope place, don't get me wrong. If your'e looking to grind it out and work hard to make some commission is this is the place. If not-- well I wouldn't recommend this place. Ultimately, for a kid just getting out of college, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Company parties, company culture, incentives
Cons
Incredibly long hours, total compensation not competitive
Madhouse full of people with serious ego problems
a paw in the manager's hands (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear4 April 2017
It's a madhouse, enough said.
Colleagues you can't trust acting like sharks behind your back, guys just being over their hormonal inner struggles, lunatic managers acting like guards in a concentration camp! Appalling.
A sad grotesque place at times.
Wrong place to be if you care about respect and if you have a sense of decency.
Promotions are dished out depending on how much of a boss-worshipper you are or... well... there are other ways...

Word of advice: find a job somewhere else!
Cons
Everything is wrong with this place.
Fun Environment/Great Learning Experience
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NY12 February 2017
The company's culture is flexible, and definitely in transition, but the people are highly accommodating.
Definitely a fun place to work, management is definitely hands on, and take your personal priorities into consideration.
Hardest part would be the work itself, a lot of high risk high reward, but the people make the environment approachable and provides you with a lot of potential career growth!
Worst Company I've ever worked for
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC1 December 2016
Managers not in any way approachable. God forbid if you do, they make you feel like a five year old if you ask them a question that they think you should already know the answer to. Training is very poor. Staff retention not good. No recognition programme in place. Morale low. Learn to treat your staff with respect.
Pros
Free Lunches Once a fortnight
Cons
Long Hours, Rude People, Loud office enviroment, UK Chit chat
productive worke enviornment
Contract Division Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY30 May 2017
As I mentioned over the phone, I saw that you're looking for an Account Manager and I've got the experience required to help grow Radiant Logic's bottom line. I've spent the past 10 years building a career in sales and sales training. My experience has been mainly in IT staffing and solution sales. I am a seasoned sales professional with an extraordinary ability to build relationships with clients and provide the highest possible level of service. My accomplishments include having created a comprehensive interactive sales training tool, managing teams of 6-10 people, built out markets in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, and Boston. I have created a referral network consisting of business professionals from multiple industries such as information technology, life sciences, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and retail.
Pros
free lunches