Nigel Frank International Employee Reviews

Nigel Frank Proves the Best Incentive Trips
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NY22 September 2017
I have been at Nigel Frank for several years and have felt rewarded and valued the entire time. I recently got back from an all-expenses paid to Sardinia, Italy with the top-achieving consultants from our offices around the world. It is without exaggeration that I say this trip truly showed how much Nigel Frank rewards the reasons we are successful. Not only was the location and accommodations unreal, but the excursions and activities throughout the trip were superb. If you can do well, they will show their appreciation!
Pros
Culture, Incentives, Money, Management
Cons
Hours, Rejection
Competitive Fun Fast Paced Environment with Amazing Financial and Career Incentives
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle Upon Tyne21 September 2017
FRG will give their employees the chance to progress in a number of ways during their time here.

Financially, there are numerous rewards for hard work and you are always recognised when achieving success

Yes, the hours can be long at times, and due to the nature of the industry there are the ups and downs - but much like any business this can be the same, and FRG will make sure to give you as much resources to succeed as possible

The management are very open minded and willing to listen, and when needed can make appropriate changes

The culture is very much work hard play hard, and it is a fast paced fun environment where you can be yourself day in day.
Pros
Lunch Clubs, Amazing Incentives, Uncapped Commission
Cons
Longer Working Hours
Great for experience
IT Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX30 August 2017
Working here at NFI it taught me a lot about myself and provided me with decent work experience.

Terrible base pay, lowest out of any recruitment firm but decent commissions IF you bill over 40K a month.. For some technologies this may mean 3-4 deals a month which is tough in a 360 business. you are definitely over work and severely underpaid.
Solid First Job
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY9 August 2017
Great entry level role, Recruiting is a tough business but don't be discouraged. Base pay is low for NYC but great earning potential. Allow 6 months to get ramped up. My manager was great. If you're right out of college or looking for a foot in the door to a sales environment I would give it a shot. A few company changes recently to overall promote quality of life and work so if you're getting in now it is a good time.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Low pay
no life work balance
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 August 2017
nigel frank don't treat they're employees with respect
all you are to them is money making machines that are disposable as soon as you don't make enough money
everything that counts for the management are the stupid KPIs
you are forced to stay way longer than stated in your contract
and encouraged to also work in your breaks
on of the catch phrases are work hard play hard
but even though the floor made new record we were just told the next time we can do more
Let go with no warning/no sick pay
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  NEWCASTLE, UK5 July 2017
Long Hours - generally 0830-1730, when travelling from an hour away at minimum wage £7.20, although I was only 19 at the time.

I was let go immediately with no previous indication, they stated I'd had too much time off sick when I'd been off for one week with tonsillitis which I'd been hospitalised with. If I'd really cared about the job, I would have certainly argued my case but it just wasn't worth it.
Pros
Good money for being just 19
Cons
Not a secure job
productive worke enviornment
Contract Division Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY30 May 2017
As I mentioned over the phone, I saw that you're looking for an Account Manager and I've got the experience required to help grow Radiant Logic's bottom line. I've spent the past 10 years building a career in sales and sales training. My experience has been mainly in IT staffing and solution sales. I am a seasoned sales professional with an extraordinary ability to build relationships with clients and provide the highest possible level of service. My accomplishments include having created a comprehensive interactive sales training tool, managing teams of 6-10 people, built out markets in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, and Boston. I have created a referral network consisting of business professionals from multiple industries such as information technology, life sciences, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and retail.
Pros
free lunches
If you're looking to grind, this is the place.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 May 2017
It's a dope place, don't get me wrong. If your'e looking to grind it out and work hard to make some commission is this is the place. If not-- well I wouldn't recommend this place. Ultimately, for a kid just getting out of college, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Company parties, company culture, incentives
Cons
Incredibly long hours, total compensation not competitive
Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NY13 May 2017
Work hard and you will reap the rewards. The culture is great, I have sincerely made some really good friends. However, the job itself is rewarding as well as infuriating.
Cons
no 401k, long hours
Madhouse full of people with serious ego problems
a paw in the manager's hands (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear4 April 2017
It's a madhouse, enough said.
Colleagues you can't trust acting like sharks behind your back, guys just being over their hormonal inner struggles, lunatic managers acting like guards in a concentration camp! Appalling.
A sad grotesque place at times.
Wrong place to be if you care about respect and if you have a sense of decency.
Promotions are dished out depending on how much of a boss-worshipper you are or... well... there are other ways...

Word of advice: find a job somewhere else!
Cons
Everything is wrong with this place.
Independent growth
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear13 March 2017
This company has a great culture. Working here allowed me to come out of my shell, become more confident and realise the value that I can add to a process.
bien aerer
communicateur (Current Employee) –  PARIS3 March 2017
une journée de travail typique;collaborer avec des entreprises.avoir tous les besoins essentiel pour le travail.
Pros
moyen de deplacement gratuit et logement assurer
Cons
pas de conflit
perfect for certain individuals
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear15 February 2017
The excellent training, good commission structure and great working environment is outweighed by the embarrassing loud culture, long hours, the poor basic salary and the work load demanded by management.
Fun Environment/Great Learning Experience
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NY12 February 2017
The company's culture is flexible, and definitely in transition, but the people are highly accommodating.
Definitely a fun place to work, management is definitely hands on, and take your personal priorities into consideration.
Hardest part would be the work itself, a lot of high risk high reward, but the people make the environment approachable and provides you with a lot of potential career growth!
Well i know the manager....
sales and customer service agent / ATL/ 15 years (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear1 February 2017
I know the manager extremely well, he lies and says theres no jobs available so he can have loads of licky bums working for him. He wouldn't know a real sales agent if they danced naked in front of him. I've known him for yeeeeeeeaaars.
Pros
Alright if the manager likes you
Cons
Not so great if the manager pretends to like you
Fun place to start
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NY27 January 2017
Fun place working to start out of college. definitely some notes of immaturity around the office but for the most part everyone means well. People from all over the world come to NY and work here
Pros
Fun start
Cons
Terrible hours
Terrible Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY17 January 2017
I do not reccommend working here. The culture is very wolf of wall street and the management lies and brainwashes all of their employees. it is a ridiculous culture.
Ok
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear6 January 2017
Ok company to work for. Not much of a work life balance though because of very long hours. Good incentives and commission.
fast paced environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY10 December 2016
-Your on the phone all day talking to clients, which can be fun.
-Really fast paced environment.
-The hardest part of the job, was getting new clients.
-The most enjoyable part of the job, would be the closing of the deal
Pros
The money
Cons
If you can't read a script this isn't for you.
Worst Company I've ever worked for
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC1 December 2016
Managers not in any way approachable. God forbid if you do, they make you feel like a five year old if you ask them a question that they think you should already know the answer to. Training is very poor. Staff retention not good. No recognition programme in place. Morale low. Learn to treat your staff with respect.
Pros
Free Lunches Once a fortnight
Cons
Long Hours, Rude People, Loud office enviroment, UK Chit chat