Good work life balance with flexible hours
Nielsen is a good company to start your career with as well as to enter in the mid phase. The longer time you spend here, there greater are your chances to succeed.
1. Culture: The overall culture of the company is pretty relaxed and open. Opinions are valued,
2. Learning : Learning opportunities are ample. They are the industry leaders and there knowledge base is like a universe of data
3. Flexibility at work : Work profile flexibility is great. After spending a few years in a department if you feel like trying a different tune, you will be encouraged to
1. Pay scale: One of the things that matters a lot. The pay is actually average. The attrition that happens in Nielsen is primarily only due to this.
2. Annual Increment : Well at least in Nielsen Canada, for the past two years, there havent been an annual increment
3. Infrastructure : The office building is cool although old fashioned. They have a cafeteria , but no free food. Pay as you go options are available though.
Overall, Nielsen is a good place to start your career with, however sticking to it on the long term would be something you need to think twice upon since the pay checks do tend to feel smaller after a couple of years.