NiceJob Employee Reviews

A company you'll care about
Director of Growth (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, Canada2 May 2018
I have a nice job at NiceJob, and no, that joke never gets old. My typical day consists of commuting to our awesome downtown office, working on strategic initiatives, running team meetings and ideation sessions, working with target accounts and strategic partnerships, and thinking of ways to grow our MRR and make things more efficient.

Our workplace culture is awesome. It's such a great place to work because we literally get to define that culture, especially as a small team. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to work with the other staff and our partners, because we're actively helping people and it's something you can feel really good about coming to work every day and doing.
Pros
Equity is a rapidly growing company, work with smart people, flexible work hours, solves a real problem, rapid career advancement
Cons
lots of work & responsibility
Driven, like minded individuals who are collaborative
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 May 2018
Great company to work for. Really great culture and we work hard to protect that which makes it highly likely to be working with great like minded individuals. Individuality is encouraged and you're encouraged to think and bring new ideas to the table.

Collaborative work place which creates a great stress free environment to be able to perform well and not having to worry about competing with your teammates.