Niagara Health System Employee Review

View all Niagara Health System reviews

Working at the hospital is a life changing experience.
Ward Clerk (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON25 July 2012
Working at the hospital is a unique experience. My fellow employees, which is mostly the nurses, are a very rare group of people. They are a pleasure to work with.

The hardest part of my job is when a patient expires. I am pleased that I can be there to do what I can to help there families in anyway possible; whether it be just for comfort or for support, as long as I can be of service to them.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when a patient is discharged home. Just to know that they are feeling much better and that we have done our best to help them through there illness is enough to make you feel that something we have done has made a difference in someone's life.
Pros
working with doctors and nurses is a great experience.
Cons
casual part-time work hours are very minimal.

Other Niagara Health System Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
RPN (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON27 February 2018
Great team to work with and I am happy to be a part of the team. Some things needs to be improve but I think the main this was they provided as much care to the patience.
Great place to work with a decent wage
PSW (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON27 January 2018
I love working st the Niagara health system because of the ability to move around in the company. They offer a variety of jobs within my skill level with various shift to fit in with my schedule