Niagara Casinos Employee Review

View all Niagara Casinos reviews

Great Company to Work For.
Non-Gaming Cashier (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON11 August 2013
The pros about this company are plentiful! Here are a few examples:
-The people you work with are mostly very friendly and happy to be there.
-The work you do doesn't easily stress you out, and you always have management or security to call if anything goes awry.
-The benefits for full-time and part-time workers are great.
-Always dealing with different patrons changes your day-to-day surrounding.
-They offer free parking on-site during the week, a fitness centre, discounted meals, and a variety of discounts at lots of companies for just being an associate.

The only cons that I truly have are:
-Fluctuating hours. Going from grave shift to swing shift a lot is hard on your body.
-When you are hired as contract, it is very hard to get part-time employment. Not good for job security.
Pros
fitness centre, on-site parking, discounted meals.
Cons
Fluctuating hours, not good job security.

Other Niagara Casinos Employee Reviews

Inexperienced Management
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 January 2020
Co workers were great, always willing to help out and make sure I didnt get lost. The main Engineering manager was great, he had been in the trade for many years. There were two managers lower than the main Engineering manager, when I was hired one manager held an Electrical License and the other had no trade license and not much experience in any trade. Later the Engineering manager from Casino Niagara came to Fallsview and the one from Fallsview went to Casino Niagara. The manager that came from Niagara was never in a trade and had zero experience in any trade. I believe that if you are a manager of a bunch of trades people I think you should be in some kind of trade. .
Great team work
PAC Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON3 January 2020
My time at Niagara Casinos was amazing. They treat the staff very well. Compensation was wonderful. it can be veery fast paced, but the team there is VERY supportive. Management was nice. Great workplace culture. Very inclusive. Hardest part of the job is explaining to people why we cannot accept expiered Identification. Helping a Guest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Casinos. Our community is ready to answer.

Niagara Casinos Reviews by Location