Niagara Casinos Employee Review

View all Niagara Casinos reviews

Best employer in Niagara Falls
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON12 November 2015
I've worked in two departments in Niagara Casinos, both department's associates been very friendly and welcoming.
The executive team members are very friendly and down to earth. Can easily have a conversation with them without feeling too pressured.

Other Niagara Casinos Employee Reviews

Inexperienced Management
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 January 2020
Co workers were great, always willing to help out and make sure I didnt get lost. The main Engineering manager was great, he had been in the trade for many years. There were two managers lower than the main Engineering manager, when I was hired one manager held an Electrical License and the other had no trade license and not much experience in any trade. Later the Engineering manager from Casino Niagara came to Fallsview and the one from Fallsview went to Casino Niagara. The manager that came from Niagara was never in a trade and had zero experience in any trade. I believe that if you are a manager of a bunch of trades people I think you should be in some kind of trade. .
Great team work
PAC Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON3 January 2020
My time at Niagara Casinos was amazing. They treat the staff very well. Compensation was wonderful. it can be veery fast paced, but the team there is VERY supportive. Management was nice. Great workplace culture. Very inclusive. Hardest part of the job is explaining to people why we cannot accept expiered Identification. Helping a Guest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Casinos. Our community is ready to answer.

Niagara Casinos Reviews by Location