Niagara Casinos

Niagara Casinos Employee Review

View all Niagara Casinos reviews

Odd shifts create anxiety but better benefit
Cook (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON30 June 2016
I like working in Niagara Casino. Relatively secured job. The division of labour is clear-cut, each one being charged with specific responsibilities. I do not need to worry about if someone will exploit my time, energy and money. I can always find specific associate who can solve my problem or hear my voice.

Good benefit for myself and family members.

Shifts are flexible if you are not a full-timer. It will take time to get full-time from contract or part-time. All depends on your seniority or business needs. As a part-timer for now, the variable shifts is a big challenge for me to balance my work and personal life. Good time management skill is very necessary.

As a multi-culture and 24 hrs running working environment. It's really important to have positive attitude and good communication skills, there's a lot to deal with customers and associates.
Pros
Benefit; secured working hours; relatively fair working environment
Cons
Variable shifts; hard to balance personal life; unpredictable issues due to large customer flow

Other Niagara Casinos Employee Reviews

Inexperienced Management
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 January 2020
Co workers were great, always willing to help out and make sure I didnt get lost. The main Engineering manager was great, he had been in the trade for many years. There were two managers lower than the main Engineering manager, when I was hired one manager held an Electrical License and the other had no trade license and not much experience in any trade. Later the Engineering manager from Casino Niagara came to Fallsview and the one from Fallsview went to Casino Niagara. The manager that came from Niagara was never in a trade and had zero experience in any trade. I believe that if you are a manager of a bunch of trades people I think you should be in some kind of trade. .
Great team work
PAC Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON3 January 2020
My time at Niagara Casinos was amazing. They treat the staff very well. Compensation was wonderful. it can be veery fast paced, but the team there is VERY supportive. Management was nice. Great workplace culture. Very inclusive. Hardest part of the job is explaining to people why we cannot accept expiered Identification. Helping a Guest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Casinos. Our community is ready to answer.

Niagara Casinos Reviews by Location