Niagara Casinos

Niagara Casinos Employee Review

View all Niagara Casinos reviews

Great Employer!
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON20 February 2019
Very great employer, shifts were matching with my schedule perfectly and my work/life balance was incredible. The salary is also great when it comes to your per hour rate!

Definitely recommend to anyone looking to work in the casino.
Pros
Great Staff Lunchroom, Very Polite Co-Workers and Management, Great Salary and Bonuses.
Cons
Long hours standing in one place.

Other Niagara Casinos Employee Reviews

Inexperienced Management
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 January 2020
Co workers were great, always willing to help out and make sure I didnt get lost. The main Engineering manager was great, he had been in the trade for many years. There were two managers lower than the main Engineering manager, when I was hired one manager held an Electrical License and the other had no trade license and not much experience in any trade. Later the Engineering manager from Casino Niagara came to Fallsview and the one from Fallsview went to Casino Niagara. The manager that came from Niagara was never in a trade and had zero experience in any trade. I believe that if you are a manager of a bunch of trades people I think you should be in some kind of trade. .
Great team work
PAC Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON3 January 2020
My time at Niagara Casinos was amazing. They treat the staff very well. Compensation was wonderful. it can be veery fast paced, but the team there is VERY supportive. Management was nice. Great workplace culture. Very inclusive. Hardest part of the job is explaining to people why we cannot accept expiered Identification. Helping a Guest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Casinos. Our community is ready to answer.

Niagara Casinos Reviews by Location