Niagara Casinos Employee Review

View all Niagara Casinos reviews

Good place to work for older bartenders
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON2 April 2019
Management is awful and alot of the staff is very bitter and not very hopsitable. Money was good depending where you worked but half of the bars are not worth working. Unfortunately that is where new staff ends up as they only cater to the full time employees that have been there the longest. Most guests are only there to gamble making it hard to interact and engage guests. If your used to working in bars and restaraunts this job seems like more of a factory in the sense that its very repetative, boring and set shifts.
Pros
Cheap food on shift
Cons
Money, coworkers, management, late hours, constantly being watched by security, negative guests

Other Niagara Casinos Employee Reviews

Inexperienced Management
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 January 2020
Co workers were great, always willing to help out and make sure I didnt get lost. The main Engineering manager was great, he had been in the trade for many years. There were two managers lower than the main Engineering manager, when I was hired one manager held an Electrical License and the other had no trade license and not much experience in any trade. Later the Engineering manager from Casino Niagara came to Fallsview and the one from Fallsview went to Casino Niagara. The manager that came from Niagara was never in a trade and had zero experience in any trade. I believe that if you are a manager of a bunch of trades people I think you should be in some kind of trade. .
Great team work
PAC Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON3 January 2020
My time at Niagara Casinos was amazing. They treat the staff very well. Compensation was wonderful. it can be veery fast paced, but the team there is VERY supportive. Management was nice. Great workplace culture. Very inclusive. Hardest part of the job is explaining to people why we cannot accept expiered Identification. Helping a Guest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niagara Casinos. Our community is ready to answer.

Niagara Casinos Reviews by Location