Niagara Casinos Employee Reviews for Cook

4.3Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Odd shifts create anxiety but better benefit
Cook (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON30 June 2016
I like working in Niagara Casino. Relatively secured job. The division of labour is clear-cut, each one being charged with specific responsibilities. I do not need to worry about if someone will exploit my time, energy and money. I can always find specific associate who can solve my problem or hear my voice.

Good benefit for myself and family members.

Shifts are flexible if you are not a full-timer. It will take time to get full-time from contract or part-time. All depends on your seniority or business needs. As a part-timer for now, the variable shifts is a big challenge for me to balance my work and personal life. Good time management skill is very necessary.

As a multi-culture and 24 hrs running working environment. It's really important to have positive attitude and good communication skills, there's a lot to deal with customers and associates.
Pros
Benefit; secured working hours; relatively fair working environment
Cons
Variable shifts; hard to balance personal life; unpredictable issues due to large customer flow