NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc.

NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews

independent work

be ready to travel a lot they send you all over toronto good for independent workers used a good amount of skills obtained in school on the field hardest part is working in palliative care

Good for start up to gain experience....

Overall good for start up but not good for long term.... It's better to work in direct as u get the benefits that the hospital will give... Salary is also better working direct ...

Pros

So many hours to work...

Cons

No benefits...

Insights into NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc.

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Very Nice

Very good agency. We will get any shifts depending of our availability and can book our shifts, very early. All the staffs are very friendly.Thank You...🙏AndAll The Best...Team NHI.😍

If could give less than 1 star I would. Stay away from this agency.

The worst employer I have ever had in my life. All they care is about their profit. I don’t know how they get away with all this miss-treatments of their workers. Labour bored needs to assess this agency closely. I would not wish for my worst enemy to work for NHI.

Excellent Management and Worklife Balance

The management has an open door policy. The management aim to make sure that they have employees who work for the organization and encouranges long term employees. The organization is forward thinking. The management is very considerate and always shows interest in their employees and their families. They have high standards and expect all their employees to exhibit same. They value their clients and expect all employees to show the same commitment.

Pros

Free Treats on Fridays

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Ideal job for person who wants flexibility in working hours

Great organization Amazing staff including office and management Great flexibility with working hours No pressure from management Many trainings and other education, other career growth opportunities No good benefits

good workplace

flexible shifts are perfect for students good and fair pay hard part: cancellation of shifts at last minute enjoyable part: interaction with good staff and patients

Excellent Management and Worklife Balance

Pros

Free Treats on Fridays

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Excellent company to work for. Team oriented.

This company has very high standards and many people are not able to measure up, they become unhappy and critical. I am given a lot of room for growth

Pros

High standards

Cons

Difficult to measure up

Not enough hours

You called in to find out if there is a job the next day. Not sure if I have assignment the next day. This is perfect if you are looking for less than 20 hours/ week. I have to pay my own parking when I was assigned at SunnyBrook hospital. They said, I could claim it at the end of the year. I need the money every time I have the assignment. Some week, you get lucky.

Pros

They call you when they needed your location, or when they are desperate to find people.

Cons

Not enough hours, drive any distance with your own expense.

good workers

my typical day at work when we attend the training. learned to work my shift on hospital. always concerned to the employee any workplace culture hardest part my job first shift duty at hospital at night. my enjoyable job good relation in the co workers

Pros

any

Cons

work

Better Pay, opportunities not readily availible

Job culture is okay, everyone is there to work. A lot of older employees who are more experienced with their clients. This postition does offer better pay than I have seen with most.

Pros

Better pay

Cons

a little unorganized

Nice and challenging work, manageable and accessible

Working in an Agency like this is very enjoyable, interesting, meeting new clients ,cases , places, friends , families and facilities that was never seen or known. new challenges and methods of different care to different problems, application of knowledge and skills in nursing. Sharing talents in singing and dancing although not a very good singer but loved music & memories activities with client. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the care provided was met and made the client or patient happy, satisfied and got well soon or recovered from any sickness or problem well.

wonderful company to work for

It great to work with NHI because it works out for my other schedules sometimes conflicted but workable. The staff are approachable, friendly and polite to speak with in person and over the phone.

as a personal support worker

- as a psw for assigned patient - caring for patients - provides shifts in hospitals - co- workers are friendly - long hours - being in the hospital setting

Pros

job schedules

Cons

This organization is geared towards excellence in the healthcare industry. It's mission and vision reflects their standards of care.

A typical day at work consist of customer service coupled with administrative duties. Everyday brings a new challenge for a great learning experience. My co-workers and I work cohesively, effectively and efficiently together to maintain status quo. The hardest part of the job is to ensure all clients and customers are safe from risk, and satisfied with the service we provide The most enjoyable part of my day would consist of hearing from satisfied staff and clients that the service I provide is of excellence.

summary

productive, supportive management, good place to work, community personal support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc. with

NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc. reviews by location

Learn about NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc. in popular locations

• NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc.