NFI
Here to help
Coronavirus update

NFI Employee Reviews

Na
I enjoyed my time at NFI Ocean Spray. Many employees are very helpful in helping the new comer fit in. Truthful training and we all succeed . Being selfish and nobody grows including the company.
26 December 2019
Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is important to us and we will share this with the appropriate teams.
They look down to those not Management.
Company has such a terrible turnover rate due the treatment of management. They can't help but be worried you'll walk out with a no call no show due to that reasoning. However when they treat you like you're not coming back tomorrow, and are completely rude when needing any help (which they don't train well for) with anything. They worked with my schedule, that's all they have going for them.
Corrupt management
I worked as a temp with hope that I was going to be hired. The managers in Hebron, oh used me and then fired me for something I did not do so they could get rid of me
28 February 2020
Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We thank you for your feedback and will share it with our team. If you would like to share additional information, please email contactus@nfiindustries.com.
Horrible Management and HR
Simply do NOT work here. Management just belittles you all day. The amount of work you do is never enough. When you speak to HR about what your GM has done to you and others it's all ignored.
Pros
Made a few friends
Cons
Management and HR
31 January 2020
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback can help us identify ways to improve. If you would like to share additional information, please email contactus@nfiindustries.com.
A typical day at work
Go into work get your product. Onto your line unload from the skid. Check for any damages the place on the belt. After boxing it then reliad onto the other skid.
24 December 2019
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a five-star review. We appreciate you sharing your insights.
Hated it.
They work u like a dog. If u take to long coming back from a break it's coming outta your check. Very fast paced. It just wasnt for me. Hands were blistered everyday. Body hurt all over.
20 September 2019
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We value your feedback and will be sharing this with the appropriate teams.
Didn't work there long
Cause transportation management was not professional he liked to give wemen more benefits. And alot was going on at that time but it's better now everything got better.
20 September 2019
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the feedback and will be sharing this with the appropriate teams. If you'd like to send us more information on this, feel free to send us an email to contactus@nfiindustries.com.
Professioneel en Betrokken medewerkers
Bedrijf in een transitiefase. Verandering brengt wrijving mee. Ik ben er trots op dat ik al 2,5 jaar opdrachten bij het NFI verricht. Voor mij is de basis van dat succes dat ik inhoud en relatie op de juiste wijze aanpak. Enerzijds resultaat en anderzijds investeer in een goede relatie.
Local agradavel
Horário começa as 9h00 mas não tenho horário de saída, de facto tenho uma sobrecarga de trabalho visto que temos aumentos de clientes de grande distribuição.
Aprendi a controlar o meu stress do dia a dia.

Tenho uma relação de grande cumplicidade com os meus colegas, a parte mais difícil é de ter que tratar de vários assuntos ao mesmo tempo.

A mais agradável é lidar com clientes que gostam do meu atendimento.
Pros
Se precisar de faltar para qualquer assunto estou a vontade, visto que trabalho muitas horas.
Cons
Não sou tão bem paga como deveria.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NFI. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6