Nexus Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Coors forklift
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO30 May 2018
Morgan rules! She got me 2 jobs at coors after I had to leave one due to family issues. She didn’t give up on me and worked with my new schedule to get me in. Thanks Morgan!
it's a job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY29 May 2018
Nexus has a good working relationship with NY State. I have worked with the same staffing person for various positions, so it's nice having that continuity. The ability to do onboarding paperwork online is definitely a plus.
Pros
I enjoy working with the staffing person, Lori. She is very approachable.
Cons
pay rate, hours, paid time off
Great company!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO14 May 2018
When I think of staffing agencies, I often think of recruiters just working to fill jobs but with Nexus, we strive to fill the right job with the right person for the long haul. Nexus is very customer satisfaction oriented and always makes decisions with the intent to satisfy their client and candidate's needs. You can only come across a company like this once every so often. It is tough to find people who truly care about the long term affect on people's lives and businesses.

I would highly recommend going through Nexus to find a job!
Best Job Ever!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO11 May 2018
Nexus Staffing really is the best place ever to work. The management and everyone on the team is amazing. Everyone is always willing to help each other and everyone truly has each others back. The owners of this company really focus on taking care of their employee's and creating a work environment that we are truly lucky to be apart of.
temporary placement
Maintenance Worker/general laborer (Current Employee) –  Ontario9 May 2018
they have treated me good but lack placement opportunities they do there best to get you working fast and are friendly people and will do there best to answer your questions
Best job I have ever had.
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO9 May 2018
Nexus is a great company to work for and an amazing opportunity to build your career. Our bosses care about us and give us all the tools we need to succeed. All my coworkers are friendly and helpful while still remaining competitive with each other. Our job allows us to develop and succeed based upon the amount of effort we put in. You can go as far as you want. I would highly recommend anyone working here, or utilizing our services.
Pros
Great Bosses, Company Morale and work Environment, Competetive Atmosphere
Cons
None come to mind
Fun, Positive Work enviornment
Account Administrative Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO7 May 2018
Nexus Staffing is a great place to work. The atmosphere within the company is fast paced and exciting. Everyone cares for you and will help in any way possible.
Pros
Great staff
People who care
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO4 May 2018
Nexus is concerned about you, and making the right fit for your employment. I would recommend them to anyone. They offer excellent benefits and a great work environment.
Wonderful Company
Dispatcher/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, ND8 August 2017
This is a wonderful company to work for. They are a temp company, but they have your back and are always on your side. I always enjoy working with them.
Pros
The staff
Cons
Temp company
Worse angecy to work for
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Colorado8 June 2017
They tell you one thing and then you find out its not at all what you told. I tried to communicate with them but they are the worst company to get back to you

Want to know more about Nexus Staffing Solutions?

Ask a question
worked off site
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Golden, CO25 May 2016
I work at millercoors not at Nexus staffing solutions
12 hr shifts make my own daily job schedule
work mostly unsupervised.
Love the people that work there, very helpful
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO2 March 2015
They always try to get me work when I need and they have always been super nice to me. I loved the places they had sent me and everyone I have worked with has been nothing but nice.
Hard working recruiter
senior recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denver, Colorado5 February 2015
As a recruiter in the staffing world you have to be quick on your feet and always learning about industry you are recruiting in. I have had the pleasure of working in some of the greatest industries like oil and gas, transportation, warehouse and distribution. These industries really catch my interest and passion and just love dealing with the people in these industries. I like to meet new people and build business relationships with them and love helping people in need.
Pros
Helping people, meeting new people and learning new things
Cons
Recruiting industry is very competitve, there is a small pool of talent.
A Great Placement Service
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO7 October 2014
This company was crucial in my permanent placement. They were focused on what I needed and very punctual.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
The warehouse isnt bad the management is horrible.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO28 February 2014
Nexus is a excellent place to work for. the place they put you is good with good pay. When the bosses there got switch around every thing started going down hill. the boss i had would yell and cuss at his employees and my brother and i would hear the most of it. we quit because of the yelling and cussing he did in one of our meetings and directed it straight at my brother and i.
Pros
the pay and work
Cons
the management at the warehouse
Awesome
Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, ND27 October 2013
This is a recruiter/staffing company. They are always helpful and want to find the best fit for you.
Pros
The customer service and staff were amazing
Cons
Pay was low.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexus Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2