Nexus Massage & Rehab

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews

Would not recommend.

I wouldn’t recommend working at this clinic, unless it is for the short-term.• Pay is low, especially for front desk and office management, considering the responsibilities included – confidential patient information, payment, insurance, etc.• No breaks while working at the front desk• “Start-up Mentality” (Owner’s words) = exploitative hours with little to no compensation• Google reviews > staff• Minimal training provided:- Front desk: 1 week- Management: Only 1-2 hours at the most, and you’re left tofigure out the steps on your own.- When I requested support with new tasks I was unfamiliar with,they said I needed to take initiative and didn’t have time to helpme.• Unrealistic expectations:- Expected results overnight, which is unfair given how littletraining and support you are given- Changed my job responsibilities significantly 1 month prior to myperformance review, and then indicated they weren’t satisfiedwith my performance.- After training, I was told the expectation is that the task should bedone as fast as they (owners) can complete it.- Expected to be available to respond to messages 24/7, despitebeing an hourly employee.- Scheduled meetings without first checking staff availability(sometimes outside of working hours).- In one instance, with no warning I was asked to make 30 calls toclients in 3 hours, while still expected to meet deadlines forregular scheduled tasks.• Inconsiderate/Lack of Empathy:- During the pandemic lockdown, I asked to work from homebecause I was worried about COVID. They permitted me to workfrom home, but initially -

Pros

• Other staff are friendly and easy to work with. Honestly has so much potential, but owners are stubborn and set in their ways

Cons

• All of the above and more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexus Massage & Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3