Nexus Massage & Rehab

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

An incredible place for practitioners to grow their roots, make an impact, and build a legacy within this community

If you are seeking to grow your caseload of patients, and opportunities for growth, alongside a dedicated and innovative team, welcome to the promised land. Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with many loyal patients who say you have exceeded their expectations, and owners who recognize your value.As a new graduate, I was shocked to see my own transformation at this company within less than a year, going from ‘the new girl on the team,’ to becoming ‘the one who is always fully booked, and a streak of 5-star Google reviews‘. I was living my dreams, working full-time with patients who were achieving their goals, and gaining leadership opportunities, like becoming the Lead Physiotherapist. One of my secret ingredients to the success, was the mentorship which the owners provided. We are talking about, free, 1:1 one-hour, weekly sessions of hands on coaching for manual therapy skills, and providing subsidies for enrolling in courses that help you build a customized treatment plan for patients to reach their goals. They will have regular meetings with you to address any questions or concerns you may have entering the company, and even touch upon tips for financial management. It is so rare to find clinic owners that want to build upon your unique strengths and goals, and will work with you on any areas that could use some help. This is what made it possible for me to discover possible version of myself, and why I highly value the work of the co-owners.One of the best parts was working with a high energy team, who celebrated each other’s accomplishments, and regularly -

Pros

1:1 manual therapy and caseload building mentorship, subsidies for continuing education that make a significant impact to grow your caseload, Clinic rounds to promote inter-collaboration sharing and learning, leadership opportunities, fun team building events, and occasionally free lunches, or breakfast, and good food!

Cons

It is your choice to work long hours into the evening, which may be very beneficial to grow your caseload, but more patients are willing to come during the day time anyways due to working from home

Supportive work culture, great learning environment

The front desk is great, the management are supportive to your learning and growth, and the patients are amazing. There are also clinical rounds where we learn practical skills. Everyone is friendly and you have full control of your schedule and the way you practice.

Pros

mentorship, support, freedom

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nexus Massage & Rehab?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexus Massage & Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3