Nexus Massage & Rehab
View all Nexus Massage & Rehab reviews

Nexus Massage & Rehab

Nexus Massage & Rehab Employee Review

I love the people here at Nexus

The owners here care about my growth and constantly looking for ways to help me for me to reach my career goals. And I love the quarterly social events here at Nexus. Highly recommend.

Pros

Clinic rounds (bonus: free breakfast), mentorship, social events

Cons

Na

5.0Job security/advancement

Would not recommend.

I wouldn’t recommend working at this clinic, unless it is for the short-term.• Pay is low, especially for front desk and office management, considering the responsibilities included – confidential patient information, payment, insurance, etc.• No breaks while working at the front desk• “Start-up Mentality” (Owner’s words) = exploitative hours with little to no compensation• Google reviews > staff• Minimal training provided:- Front desk: 1 week- Management: Only 1-2 hours at the most, and you’re left tofigure out the steps on your own.- When I requested support with new tasks I was unfamiliar with,they said I needed to take initiative and didn’t have time to helpme.• Unrealistic expectations:- Expected results overnight, which is unfair given how littletraining and support you are given- Changed my job responsibilities significantly 1 month prior to myperformance review, and then indicated they weren’t satisfiedwith my performance.- After training, I was told the expectation is that the task should bedone as fast as they (owners) can complete it.- Expected to be available to respond to messages 24/7, despitebeing an hourly employee.- Scheduled meetings without first checking staff availability(sometimes outside of working hours).- In one instance, with no warning I was asked to make 30 calls toclients in 3 hours, while still expected to meet deadlines forregular scheduled tasks.• Inconsiderate/Lack of Empathy:- During the pandemic lockdown, I asked to work from homebecause I was worried about COVID. They permitted me to workfrom home, but initially -

Pros

• Other staff are friendly and easy to work with. Honestly has so much potential, but owners are stubborn and set in their ways

Cons

• All of the above and more
Same location

This company is a hidden gem!!!

IMO this is the best clinic to work with - you won't find a clinic like this. The 400+ Google 5-star reviews is also reflective of why the clinic is so great.As an advisor, its a rare opportunity to see so much focus on the high quality care of the patients and the growth of the practitioners - The amount of 1 on 1 training directly from the owners and exchanges with other skilled practitioners to learn from - disciplines across RMT, chiro, physio, oseto, and acupuncture.The management team has spent countless hours on how to create a great culture where people can be happy, learning, and continuously growing. Heres a few key things I am seeing them do actively with practitioners on a regular basis:-help with skills - adding more tools to your toolbox effective and efficient treatments, guidance to mastery-help with growth - there is a dedicated program that has been super effective to help with growth (marketing, communication, and retention)-help with customer engagement and rapport - prepared things you can say and do to help customers feel more comfortable and relaxed, magic to keep patients in love with you and the clinic-Social and fun events - helps to get to know others at the clinic as well as building stronger relationships across the professionsEveryone in the clinic is super friendly and supportive, the front desk is always a pleasure to talk with and super helpful. They take great care of their staff and practitioners. As soon as COVID hit - they took the time to engage with all the staff and practitioners to ensure there were no surprises. On top of -

Pros

Cares about practitioners and helps them grow, Culture and people are great, Always look forward to Socials and Events!

Cons

Limitation is on yourself and time you put in.
Same location

Supportive work culture, great learning environment

The front desk is great, the management are supportive to your learning and growth, and the patients are amazing. There are also clinical rounds where we learn practical skills. Everyone is friendly and you have full control of your schedule and the way you practice.

Pros

mentorship, support, freedom

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexus Massage & Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3