Next Pathway

Next Pathway Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
good
good • Organized design sessions with stakeholders to build out end-2-end system design including swimlanes to depict core functionality
• Liaised with key stakeholders to create specifications for Blockchain smart contracts

• Developed Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs), Use Cases to explain the system design and functionality to technology teams
The salary was good and that was about it
I wasn't happy there. The compensation was good but definitely they don't treat their employees well and one day they just served the whole team with envelopes letting us all know our contracts would be terminated. Didn't even try to be nice about it. "We don't need you here anymore byeeee"
If you work for them keep in mind you're not a person, you're a number.
Excellent Company
There's an incredible workplace culture. They trust and respect you for your effort. Good example is the management created a Alumni to keep in contact with all ex employees. I really like to work in this Company again.
Energetic work place with positive culture
Learnt a lot working in challenging projects with many high performing teams. The culture is to take on complex projects and drive to deliver scalable, in-house solutions that focussed towards re-use rather than just supply warm bodies to meet client needs.
Flexible working hours and open and friendly environment
The company has flexible working hours and open and friendly environment. Co-workers are very helpful and ready to answer questions. The office building is clean, modern and is located in downtown, very close to Union Station.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Next Pathway?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Next Pathway. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2