Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc. logo
Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc.

Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun work experience

Enjoyed working with Nexim Health care Consultants.Guaranteed work hoursUnderstanding Supervisor Team workGood payCommunication breakdownPaid trainings

Pros

Enough work hours

Cons

Communication breakdown

Productive workplace

a typical day at work: arrive to the site, help/assist clients to do their daily tasks and activities for example go shopping, cook for clients, assist in laundry, assist them to clean their rooms, assist in personal hygiene, take clients fir ridesLearned to work with teams, patience, problem solving skills, how to practice safety, sign language

Pros

rides to workplace

friendly and helpful staff

If I talk about work place experience than it is very good and friendly environment. If you have any difficulties in their management then they will solve it within a day. So, their management team are so active and helpful. I found their personal application called 'open sim sim' very helpful to get notify about shifts. Overall experience is very good and comfortable to work with them.

Pros

Pick up and drop facilities

THIS place is a joke

Long probation period. DO NOT get paid for being oncall for stat holidays. Or the bonus for oncall like mentioned. Inadequate training - then get thrown into the deep end and expected to thrive. Poor support from other staff. Mislead on actual job and possibility for job advancement. Position doesn't pay you for the inconvenience of the stress of the oncall. I would recommend working anywhere but here. Management is family and they act like they dont have money but they take trips etc. Run, dont walk away from them.

Pros

Cons

pay, management, work-life balance, staff act like we work for them and rude

Fun and relaxing

I work for Nexim as an RPN and i have to admit it is the best agency out there. they are very understanding and the office staff are helpful. I recommend the agency to every HCP i know.

Awful Experience

Everything starts out good. Then goes very bad. I know many people who complain but too afraid to speak up so they just leave. Owners and management are sneaky. No communication. Always sending staff to jobs who have no experience or training. Lying to staff about bonuses and pay. Pay always late or wrong or bounced checks. Cares more about money than client or staff safety. Management never in office but harass you non stop off working hours and all hours of hte day and night. They dont tell you its family run so you are always working between family. NO office staff ever want to stay more than a few months because they are treated so bad and paid awful. Owner always complains of the company having no money but always taking trips and vacations while he pays minimum wage with no thanks, no recognition and no respect to the staff.

More stress than work

Don't pay you correctly, or on time, had money taken out of my paycheques Don't give out hours Poor support system Horrible management Not organized No paid training

Flexible and understanding

Nexim has been an awesome experience. They are flexible in terms of work, accommodating and professional. They try their best to resolve internal issues quickly and care for their employees and temps.

Pros

Work flexibility

Cons

Management could use more training

Great Vision Great Team

-From Executive Director to senior staff, insight and constructive feedback is readily available -Consistency and results are respected and rewarded -Company's social enterprise mindset allows you to see the impact your daily work in the international and local community

Great and Challenging place to work and grow

Great place to develop experience Plenty of opportunities to learn about healthcare industry A lot of opportunities to take initiative in different roles;Flexibility During certain times of the year, it can get very stressful, but this is only temporary and doesn't last long. Overall, I am learning a lot about healthcare and the challenges many people faces to maintain quality care for their loved one. I am privileged to be in a position where I can direct, shape my team to make a positive impact on others' lives.

Jobs at Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc.

See more jobs

Good Company to work for

Good Company to work for. Management is supportive. There are a lot of learning opportunities for freshers in the field of accounting. I learnt a lot in the accounting domain.

Diversity is embraced

Love that NEXIM embraces every employee from various backgrounds.They have flexible hours and focus on development and help employees achieve their goals

Great company to work for/with

I sincerely enjoyed working with all of the individuals at Nexim Healthcare Consultants. They run things on a professional schedule with very tight and open communication between team members. The were great with training and educating and I would definitely recommend them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc. with

Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc. Reviews by Location

• Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc.