NexGen Hearing

NexGen Hearing Employee Reviews

Overall a great place

Overall really good place to work. Not much room for advancement, but the clients are usually pretty great. Very rewarding helping people with their hearing

Best job

I really love my job at Nexgen. They have been very supportive through some really difficult family crises. My manager is wonderful and been really understanding through it all. It is a great place to work for.

Pros

Feels like a family

Cons

Sometimes clients are having a bad day

Fun place to work!

Thorough orientation and supportive training gave me the skills to feel confident in able to perform my job. HR team is always available to help when I need them. Really glad that I am part of an amazing team.

Pros

Great benefits, paid time off, free lunches

Cons

Sometimes stressful/busy

Only take the job if you're desperate

HR is related to clinic owner and shareholder in the company - doesn't follow WCB guidelines, only cares about profit. If you get sick during COVID, you might as well quit. They get mad when you take your sick days and will pressure you into coming to work even with COVID symptoms. The area manager is very dismissive and doesn't take front-line workers as seriously as clinic owners or managers. They tell you there are bonuses and commissions available, but they're non-existent or you don't get paid out because management never gets around to it.Bad job if you have kids or dependants - there's no flexibility if childcare falls through or children are sent home ill.

Pros

great patients

Cons

bullying and harassement from managment and clinic owners, terrible company culture

Official response from NexGen Hearing

2 November 2020
I am sorry to hear that you feel that NexGen is not supportive. As you are listed as a current employee, I recommend that you arrange a time to discuss the issues that you are experiencing. All our clinics have strict Covid-19 protocols in place. In addition we give each employee 6 paid sick days if you are ill. Each NexGen clinic is independently owned and we strive to treat our employees as our well as we treat our patients. Contact me so we can reach a solution that works best for us all.

Very small office, heavy responsibility due to small size of office

Calling on marketing campaigns, answering phones, scheduling clinic appointments in a central location for 50 clinics. Not a lot of room for growth. Possibly a good entry level job, they use spread sheets, not automated yet.

Pros

location is very easy to access

Cons

Micro managing

Great Company to work for

Leader in the hearing industry. Each office is run by it's own consultant, ensuring that clients receive outstanding customer service at all times. Front Desk support is knowledgeable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NexGen Hearing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement