Nexen Energy Employee Review

View all Nexen Energy reviews

Outstanding company that thinks "Outside of the Box"
President/CEO-Engineering Consultant (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WA28 October 2013
Nexen is a company that believes in doing things new and different. We encourage creative thinking and have cultivated an extremely creative environment and culture here. Optimistic attitudes and high integrity have helped us to overcome amazing design challenges over the years.

The most challenging thing here is always having to dive into a new technology or idea and having to learn everything about it very quickly. This is also the part of the job that is the most interesting and the most fun. Nexen utilizes a network of professionals that are highly skilled and specialized in their respective fields. It is this teamwork that makes us so effective.

This is the most interesting and fun career I can ever imagine doing. There is no better company than Nexen.
Pros
Never having to do the same type of work twice. Always fresh and new.
Cons
Spokane based. This keeps costs down!

Other Nexen Energy Employee Reviews

not a very transparent company
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 April 2018
not a very transparent company.. lots of changes and the employees not kept up to date with the changes that changes from month to month. No very secure place to work
Labourer/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 March 2018
working steady
operated equipment daily
camp life
lack of communication between employees and supervisors
need more stability and proper management .
Pros
decent food live out
Cons
communication lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexen Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

Nexen Energy Reviews by Location