Newmarket Honda

Newmarket Honda Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
i enjoyed working there. i was always busy once i figured out how to do something there wasnt much help you had to figure it out on your own most times
Hated coming in to work every day feeling like I was being micro-managed and watched over.
There was no help when I first started, no training, and was continually lied to by one of the managers (and was given contradictory information by the others).

Like I said in the Summary there were lots of great people working there, but management forced me out after six months.
New management made for an unpleasant place to work, was originally a great team atmosphere and family like bond. Now the staff works in fear of being fired for one wrong move. The pay was always low and the hours for admin. staff are long, usually with no breaks (even when legally required).
Challenging work
Exciting and fun workplace dealing and meeting people.

Stable company

supportive management

customer service satisfaction driven company
Learning new things is always something I have enjoyed and got to do that while my time working at Newmarket Honda. I made many great friends while working here and even received a promotion working here.
Horrific owner. Between him and management you will go in to work fearing if you will have a job when you get there. Ethical issues with working there, culture was very divided between departments and cliques. No value to clients well being, financial interests or convenience. Huge staff turn over over the years I was a customer and still after I worked there. Not worth the money.
Great Product, Customer driven, great owner, good service staff.
Pros
Every client is different, Unlimited ceiling for earnings, Hours worked well.
Cons
loosely run sale floor, very limited income if not experienced. Very high pressure.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newmarket Honda. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7