Newmarket Honda Employee Reviews

75 Mulock Dr.
Receptionist, Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  75 Mulock Dr.23 January 2019
New management made for an unpleasant place to work, was originally a great team atmosphere and family like bond. Now the staff works in fear of being fired for one wrong move. The pay was always low and the hours for admin. staff are long, usually with no breaks (even when legally required).
exciting and fun workplace, 4.5 Stars rating google review
Sales and Leasing (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON7 January 2019
Challenging work
Exciting and fun workplace dealing and meeting people.
Stable company
supportive management
customer service satisfaction driven company
Productive and fun workplace with great people and customers to interact with to make working there a great experience
Service consultant (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON16 March 2016
Learning new things is always something I have enjoyed and got to do that while my time working at Newmarket Honda. I made many great friends while working here and even received a promotion working here.
Prepare to loose your soul
Vehicle Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newmarket Ontario22 September 2015
Horrific owner. Between him and management you will go in to work fearing if you will have a job when you get there. Ethical issues with working there, culture was very divided between departments and cliques. No value to clients well being, financial interests or convenience. Huge staff turn over over the years I was a customer and still after I worked there. Not worth the money.
Great Dealership to work for. We really try to give the best service in the Industry and within the brand
Sales Consultant - Product Expert (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Mulock Drive.18 October 2013
Great Product, Customer driven, great owner, good service staff.
Pros
Every client is different, Unlimited ceiling for earnings, Hours worked well.
Cons
loosely run sale floor, very limited income if not experienced. Very high pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newmarket Honda. Our community is ready to answer.

Newmarket Honda Reviews by Location