NewAge Products Inc. Employee Review

View all NewAge Products Inc. reviews

Horribly Managed
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 May 2019
If you're looking to grow your career and bring new ideas to the table - this company is not for you. Horrible corporate culture, but they try to make it up with a free lunch twice a month. Management team does not know what they are doing nor how to coach and lead a team
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Poorly managed, no advancement

Other NewAge Products Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Installation Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 January 2020
I am very happy with my time working at NewAge. My Director was my favourite part of the job. He made sure that my success was his success. He did this for all managers that reported to him and is the main reason why the departments he was responsible for are so successful. For this reason our team was very close and always able and willing to help each other out when needed. This made completing projects and completing tasks easy and made work an enjoyable place to be.

NewAge also does a lot for their staff like keep a fully stocked lunch room, host social events, BBQ's, lunches twice a month and sporting nights that really bring the team together and boost morale.

Being a seasoned manager, I can definitely say that my time in NewAge built on my current skill set and also taught me a lot about my leadership skills that were tested in a challenging and rewarding capacity.

If you have an open mindset, willingness to learn and most importantly work hard ethic, then NewAge is a place where you can and will succeed.
2 years in - love every day here!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 September 2019
I've been working for NewAge for 2 years - every morning I arrive excited to start the day and every afternoon I go home feeling a great sense of accomplishment.

There has been a lot of change in my tenure here and it has kept things interesting! No two days are the same, and there is a lot of room for you to put your personal stamp on the work being done. Management supports creative thinking and helps you pursue your ideas without layers of bureaucracy.

There is so much cross-functional opportunity to partner on projects to improve the company - anyone who wants to learn about all different areas of the business will love this environment!

We have grown significantly, both at our Vaughan office, but also internationally as we have teams in China, US, and most recently, India. This has brought a wave of amazing talent, all of whom are wonderful to work with. Very grateful.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to develop your skills/career, very supportive management team, exceptional work-life balance
Cons
People who require rigor or defined structure or need to be told what to do, will struggle to thrive; this organization is best for independent thinkers and self-starters

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NewAge Products Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

NewAge Products Inc. Reviews by Location