NewAge Products Inc.

NewAge Products Inc. Employee Reviews for Installation Manager

Great place to work!
I am very happy with my time working at NewAge. My Director was my favourite part of the job. He made sure that my success was his success. He did this for all managers that reported to him and is the main reason why the departments he was responsible for are so successful. For this reason our team was very close and always able and willing to help each other out when needed. This made completing projects and completing tasks easy and made work an enjoyable place to be.

NewAge also does a lot for their staff like keep a fully stocked lunch room, host social events, BBQ's, lunches twice a month and sporting nights that really bring the team together and boost morale.

Being a seasoned manager, I can definitely say that my time in NewAge built on my current skill set and also taught me a lot about my leadership skills that were tested in a challenging and rewarding capacity.

If you have an open mindset, willingness to learn and most importantly work hard ethic, then NewAge is a place where you can and will succeed.
Great Place to Work!
NewAge is a rapidly growing and successful company that has great people to work with. The team environment is the main reason why I enjoy coming into work each day!

My reporting manager takes the time to understand my short term and long term goals and works with me on an ongoing basis to achieve them!

I can definitely see a long and happy career for me at NewAge Products with plenty of opportunity to grow and reach my personal financial objectives.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NewAge Products Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
NewAge Products Inc. Reviews by Location