NewAge Products Inc. Employee Reviews in Vaughan, ON

2 years in - love every day here!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 September 2019
I've been working for NewAge for 2 years - every morning I arrive excited to start the day and every afternoon I go home feeling a great sense of accomplishment.

There has been a lot of change in my tenure here and it has kept things interesting! No two days are the same, and there is a lot of room for you to put your personal stamp on the work being done. Management supports creative thinking and helps you pursue your ideas without layers of bureaucracy.

There is so much cross-functional opportunity to partner on projects to improve the company - anyone who wants to learn about all different areas of the business will love this environment!

We have grown significantly, both at our Vaughan office, but also internationally as we have teams in China, US, and most recently, India. This has brought a wave of amazing talent, all of whom are wonderful to work with. Very grateful.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to develop your skills/career, very supportive management team, exceptional work-life balance
Cons
People who require rigor or defined structure or need to be told what to do, will struggle to thrive; this organization is best for independent thinkers and self-starters
Great company to work for!
Design Director (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 August 2019
I’ve seen the company grow to almost 10x the size it was when I joined, and am I extremely grateful to be part of such an exciting company. I started as a team of one and now manage a team of 15 people in just over 6 years. Everyone likes to have opportunities for growth, and now that I’m managing an amazing team of extremely talented people it is very rewarding to be able to provide them with the same career development opportunities.

These kind of opportunities and growth are only made possible by the very passionate hard working individuals that make up the company, and individuals that show initiative to grow with the company are quickly noticed by both their managers and the owners, and are promoted.

As the company continues to grow, new processes and procedures are constantly being developed, which means you never really do the same thing twice. This can sometimes be a bit overwhelming for some people, but for people that like to improve everything they touch, they thrive here.

What I really enjoy about the company is that we are constantly innovating and developing new high quality products with customer satisfaction being the primary goal. If you look at our product reviews they speak for themselves.

The two owners are very intelligent and give great direction, and because just about everything we do is analyzed and data driven, it’s easy to see the positive results of the decisions that are made.
Great workplace environment and management
Inside Sales and design consultant (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 June 2019
I've worked for a few companies in the past and this is by far the best one. Amazing management, great atmosphere and workplace culture.
NewAge is a great balance of work and fun.
There is mutual respect between peers and growth opportunity.
Highly recommended.
Pros
Atmosphere
Vendor Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 June 2019
Work environment is fast paced, but it gives knowledge and resources to help its employees grow.......................................................
Cons
Work desk is too small
Great Place to Work!
Installation Manager (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 June 2019
NewAge is a rapidly growing and successful company that has great people to work with. The team environment is the main reason why I enjoy coming into work each day!

My reporting manager takes the time to understand my short term and long term goals and works with me on an ongoing basis to achieve them!

I can definitely see a long and happy career for me at NewAge Products with plenty of opportunity to grow and reach my personal financial objectives.
Terrible culture with very high turnover
Online category manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON14 May 2019
Poor management. Extreme micromanagement culture. Free snacks and coffee are expected to make up for the terrible culture. You are expected to follow.
Horribly Managed
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 May 2019
If you're looking to grow your career and bring new ideas to the table - this company is not for you. Horrible corporate culture, but they try to make it up with a free lunch twice a month. Management team does not know what they are doing nor how to coach and lead a team
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Poorly managed, no advancement