NewAge Products Inc.

NewAge Products Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Good
It is a good company with a lot of growth moreover great work environment lunches activities and all their Christmas party is the best and I strongly suggest working here
Productive and fun company to work for.
I enjoyed working with the staff always willing to help
Uploading invoices to customers portal, checking that there was no rejections. Resolution of rejected invoices.

Calling for payments

Deduction resolutions
Pros
Supportive Management and Co workers. Fun environment.
Cons
There was no cons at the job.
Great place to work!
I am very happy with my time working at NewAge. My Director was my favourite part of the job. He made sure that my success was his success. He did this for all managers that reported to him and is the main reason why the departments he was responsible for are so successful. For this reason our team was very close and always able and willing to help each other out when needed. This made completing projects and completing tasks easy and made work an enjoyable place to be.

NewAge also does a lot for their staff like keep a fully stocked lunch room, host social events, BBQ's, lunches twice a month and sporting nights that really bring the team together and boost morale.

Being a seasoned manager, I can definitely say that my time in NewAge built on my current skill set and also taught me a lot about my leadership skills that were tested in a challenging and rewarding capacity.

If you have an open mindset, willingness to learn and most importantly work hard ethic, then NewAge is a place where you can and will succeed.
2 years in - love every day here!
I've been working for NewAge for 2 years - every morning I arrive excited to start the day and every afternoon I go home feeling a great sense of accomplishment.

There has been a lot of change in my tenure here and it has kept things interesting! No two days are the same, and there is a lot of room for you to put your personal stamp on the work being done. Management supports creative thinking and helps you pursue your ideas without layers of bureaucracy.

There is so much cross-functional opportunity to partner on projects to improve the company - anyone who wants to learn about all different areas of the business will love this environment!

We have grown significantly, both at our Vaughan office, but also internationally as we have teams in China, US, and most recently, India. This has brought a wave of amazing talent, all of whom are wonderful to work with. Very grateful.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to develop your skills/career, very supportive management team, exceptional work-life balance
Cons
People who require rigor or defined structure or need to be told what to do, will struggle to thrive; this organization is best for independent thinkers and self-starters
Great company to work for!
I’ve seen the company grow to almost 10x the size it was when I joined, and am I extremely grateful to be part of such an exciting company. I started as a team of one and now manage a team of 15 people in just over 6 years. Everyone likes to have opportunities for growth, and now that I’m managing an amazing team of extremely talented people it is very rewarding to be able to provide them with the same career development opportunities.

These kind of opportunities and growth are only made possible by the very passionate hard working individuals that make up the company, and individuals that show initiative to grow with the company are quickly noticed by both their managers and the owners, and are promoted.

As the company continues to grow, new processes and procedures are constantly being developed, which means you never really do the same thing twice. This can sometimes be a bit overwhelming for some people, but for people that like to improve everything they touch, they thrive here.

What I really enjoy about the company is that we are constantly innovating and developing new high quality products with customer satisfaction being the primary goal. If you look at our product reviews they speak for themselves.

The two owners are very intelligent and give great direction, and because just about everything we do is analyzed and data driven, it’s easy to see the positive results of the decisions that are made.
Great workplace environment and management
I've worked for a few companies in the past and this is by far the best one. Amazing management, great atmosphere and workplace culture.
NewAge is a great balance of work and fun.

There is mutual respect between peers and growth opportunity.

Highly recommended.
Pros
Atmosphere
Work environment is fast paced, but it gives knowledge and resources to help its employees grow.......................................................
Cons
Work desk is too small
Great Place to Work!
NewAge is a rapidly growing and successful company that has great people to work with. The team environment is the main reason why I enjoy coming into work each day!

My reporting manager takes the time to understand my short term and long term goals and works with me on an ongoing basis to achieve them!

I can definitely see a long and happy career for me at NewAge Products with plenty of opportunity to grow and reach my personal financial objectives.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NewAge Products Inc.?
Terrible culture with very high turnover
Poor management. Extreme micromanagement culture. Free snacks and coffee are expected to make up for the terrible culture. You are expected to follow.
Horribly Managed
If you're looking to grow your career and bring new ideas to the table - this company is not for you. Horrible corporate culture, but they try to make it up with a free lunch twice a month. Management team does not know what they are doing nor how to coach and lead a team
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Poorly managed, no advancement
position
no internal promotions, overall the CEO is not one to promote or help staff to advance, and they are not really understanding of balancing work and family