New York Fries Employee Review

View all New York Fries reviews

Regular fast-paced food industry
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  13A-550 King St N, Waterloo, ON, N2L 5W614 July 2019
Working at New York Fries is a rush. Must be prepared to work fast and follow commands quickly and efficiently. Hard during lunch and dinner rushes but slows down at other times.

Other New York Fries Employee Reviews

Good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 August 2019
The place is almost always busy but it is fun and time goes by quick. The staff all gets along and everyone is happy. The co-workers become like a family once you get to know each other.
What ive learnt.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC9 August 2019
I worked at New York Fries for a bit over two years, I loved the high pace environment with a constant rush of customers. I learned so much working there, for example; I learnt how to deal with certain situations in the customer service environment, I learnt how to deal with big responsibilities that helped me grow as a person and as an employee. I learnt how to keep up with the flow of the line up, making sure to perfect the product while working hard and fast.
Pros
Big growing experience
Cons
short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New York Fries. Our community is ready to answer.