New York Fries Employee Review

View all New York Fries reviews

Great learning experience during highschool
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 February 2019
Working my first ever job in the holidays was quiet an experience since the store was located in a busy mall. Very physically and mentally demanding especially right after a day in highshcool.

Don't expect to be comfortable, you will be tested as soon as start your first shift training. They will see if you can perform tasks under pressure.

As a part-timer/student, you will be scheduled at the most busiest times when they will need you.

Looking back, I share a lot of fond memories with my coworkers. I've worked there for 4 months as a seasonal in my senior year of highschool, and now i'm currently in college. I definitely recommend getting this as your first job as it teaches you valuable lessons in life
Pros
valuable learning experience, teaches you time management, free lunches (can make your own poutine), 25% discount while not working
Cons
Very small space to work in, busy location, brief job training, high stress enviroment

Other New York Fries Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Front Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2019
Very fast pace environment as my store was located in a popular mall. You are expected to memorize all the toppings to each poutine and various sizes to fry cups. It wasn't bad.
Productive and fun workplace
Sever, Cook (Former Employee) –  eaton centre13 May 2019
very friendly staff and managers, can be very busy especially during lunch rush but after a few weeks dealing with high volume customers will become much easier to handle. Must be able to multicast and be able to be timely with what work is given to the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New York Fries. Our community is ready to answer.