New York Fries Employee Review

View all New York Fries reviews

A good summer job for students !
caissière (Former Employee) –  Montreal Québec, Pointe-claire (Fairview Mall)5 June 2014
Personally, I enjoyed working there. But, like any other job, there were certain obstacles that I had to face. As huge- harted as my manager was, he didn`t know how to handle things in a calm and collective manner. It is for that reason that I quit. He was also the kind to call me last- minute to ask if I can come in to work. The last minor problem was that working there required being comfortable with being around hot oil, which caused me to have minor burns on both arms. Besides that, my co- workers were very nice, responsible and fun people to be around, which made the job easier. The hardest part of the job was to clean the three stages of the frying machine because of the heat. the most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers, because most of them were as sociable as I was.
Pros
Free food
Cons
You end up very dirty by the end of your shift

Other New York Fries Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Food counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 April 2018
Great environment for a first job. Learned the basic responsibilities for any job while learning the proper ways to communicate with customers and coworkers.
Not inclusive and organized place
Was a cook (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 April 2018
When I asked for more opportunities of work they'd simply not provide me with more hours or give me a valid reason why i'm not able to work on certain days. I was given one shift only throughout my 3 months working there. I didn't think I was valued.