New York Fries Employee Review

View all New York Fries reviews

productive, and friendly co-workers.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mic Mac Mall, Dartmouth, NS2 September 2013
A typical day at New York Fries usually consisted of clocking in, and beginning to make meals for families and mall employees. Throughout a shift I would work cash, fryers, food preparation and out back, cleaning and preparing ingredients for the different stations within New York Fries.
I learned communication skills, and how to properly conduct myself in stressful and difficult situations at New York Fries. In many situations I was able to keep a nice and polite composure while dealing with difficult customers.
Working at New York Fries aided me in dealing with management and co-workers who may have had a bad day, or were going through stressful situations. For the most part my co-workers and managers were always a pleasure to work with, and very understanding and easy going.
The most enjoyable part of working at New York Fries was working with some terrific people and learning how to balance my time between work and college. I would look forward to going to work after a difficult day of classes and seeing the energetic and friendly people I got to work with.
Cons
not many hours.

Other New York Fries Employee Reviews

Not inclusive and organized place
Was a cook (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 April 2018
When I asked for more opportunities of work they'd simply not provide me with more hours or give me a valid reason why i'm not able to work on certain days. I was given one shift only throughout my 3 months working there. I didn't think I was valued.
Guelph location pretty decent
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON28 March 2018
Mix of good and bad managers, mix of good and bad workers, but overall a good experience. Fairly laid back workplace with small stores and easily manageable tasks.
Pros
free food on breaks
Cons
stressful when busy