New York Fries

New York Fries Pay & benefits reviews: Front End Associate

Front End Associate13 reviews
Canada13 reviews
It's a typical minimum wage fast food job really. Your co-workers are young and there's a lot of micro-managing from supervisors but overall the staff is generally friendly.

If your in a busy location, like I am, it can be stressful and if you work full-time you can expect long hours of standing. Closing shifts are a pain because chances are you'll have to stay 45-60 mins past close to clean up which can keep you until 10:00 at night and sometimes later.

Work hours are flexible which is perfect if your a high school or college student.

Customers are the worst part of the job tbh, and you'll probably smell bad after your shifts due to the fries.
Pros
Flexible schedules, friendly staff
Cons
Long hours, physically tiring
The job was always consistent, and no time to really stop. Good customer service and all. I learned a lot about how food businesses are really run. the hardest part of the job was when the line was always constant(christmas time). The most enjoyable was the employees and the customers. If there was ever a problem I felt as though it was a safe place where I could talk to someone about it.
Pros
Free lunches of our choice
Cons
The consistent moving for long periods of time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New York Fries?