New Way Trucking Ltd
View all New Way Trucking Ltd reviews

New Way Trucking Ltd

New Way Trucking Ltd Employee Review

Partial and unfair .

Inexperienced immature people regulating safety and dispatch. Doing lots of favours to nears and dears. They care more for their machinery than their drivers. I never got any call to ask how I was doing after my truck rollover. Instead I was asked about truck condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Please. I beg you to STAY AWAY from this company.

You will end up quitting your job very soon. They cheat on every single pay cheque. Nobody will pick up your phone when you’ll need them. Unprofessional staff. Inexperienced payroll team. They do not care about you at all. Worst employer ever. Do not work here if you want to earn good money.

Cons

Unsafe work environment
Same roleSame location

Watch your pay cheque

Watch your pay, take 'photocopies' or photographs of every page of your BOLs... "mistakes" and lost paperwork were common occurrences there. Maintenance issues were common with older abused high mileage (old worn parts) equipment. If they 'short' your paycheque... demand a cheque paid out same day... don't let them "put it on the 'next' paycheque. I heard from others that they'd just short that later. Hopefully things have improved their since I left a few years ago.

Pros

Nice runs... the work itself was enjoyable.

Cons

Pay, and vehicle break downs from old worn down parts.
Same location

Run from this company 1) they steal hours from your pay ( payroll in India) 2) They lie a lot

At start everyone is nice to you, ones you see your pay then they show they face.You don’t get pay hours you work , only what they markdown in system. You lose your 2$ per hour safety bonus automatically, if your in yard waiting on truck or load your not getting paid.Truck are unsafe and dirty, if you report unsafe truck and refuse to operate it, dispatch will continue to give you similar equipment (don’t forget you are not getting paid for that).They will ask you to go quick run to Calgary and back, you will be waiting up to 8 hours for your load( your not getting paid). Save your self from stress and don’t work here

Pros

Pin to pin

Cons

They don’t pay overtime, take away your hourly bonus for any little thing. Trucks are unsafe, dirty and non-stop jumping from one truck to other

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Way Trucking Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement