New Orleans Pizza Employee Reviews

A stepping stone for experience.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, ON30 January 2019
There is no leadership from top mgmt. and no funds to create a better site or atmosphere for customers or staff. Equipment is out dated and poorly maintained. This staff improvising to meet commitments.
Pros
Hrs of operation are not late.
Cons
Top Mgmt. is off site and rarely seen. Has stopped all advertising.
Efficient and Fun Workplace
Sales Representative, Chef, Delivery (Former Employee) –  Wingham, ON18 January 2019
Days that I worked at New Orleans were often fast paced but enjoyable. I learned a lot about the behind the scenes work that goes on in a fast food restaurant and I gained a lot o respect for those employed in these kind of jobs. The managers at the location were respectful and responsible and tried to meet everyone's requests within reason. The hardest part of the job was the hours that you would remain standing when the store was busy. My favorite part of the job was getting to meet all of the unique individuals that were also employed at the location and the customers that would come into the store.
Pros
friendly, easy to understand, discounts on food
Cons
long hours, late nights
i do not wanna share
did everything (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON13 November 2018
was a hard place to work, they didn't care if you were sick or not they made you work, ridiculous hours, a non professional running management team...
fun workplace
Cashier/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 August 2018
a typical day at work would include making pizzas and garlic bread or working the cash. Also, i would have to make pizza boxes and cut up veggies and meat.
A good place to gain work experience!! Especially for students or young adults.
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Arthur, ON16 May 2018
This is the kind of job that I think everyone should have atleast once in their lifetime. Working in a pizza shop taught me many different things from customer service to food service. I have met so many different people working here and have so many good memories of the people and the staff. being an employee in a pizza store is like joining a family.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Repetitive work
amazing experience, loved it
Clerk/Cashier and Food Prep (Former Employee) –  St. Clements, ON7 May 2018
New Orleans Pizza was a great learning experience to have and loved the people and my coworkers! Learned many new skills and was a blast to make menu items.
Pros
employee menu pricing, great experience
Chill but not great
Cook & Casheir (Former Employee) –  Bayfield, ON16 March 2018
Not crazy busy so you don't have to do much but it's barely taken care of and the employees run it. no eater or ac so it get unreasonably cold/hot depending on the weather
Awesome work family
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Listowel, ON21 February 2018
I worked for this company for 13 years over all and I loved my co works and my customers it was really hard to say good bye to them all. Its safe to say that some of my happiest working years were have been spent in that store.
Pros
great customers and working atmospher
Cons
Long hours on week ends
Excellent place to work
Cashier/Kitchen Worker (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON28 January 2018
I highly enjoyed working at New Orleans Pizza. It was an extremely fun environment and I felt like a very trusted and valued employee. I really enjoyed working in food preparation.
new orleans pizza
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hanover, ON17 January 2018
i liked the fast pace work environment. i was great at multi-tasking multiple jobs at once which made time go by quite quickly at work. sometimes the customers were unpleasant but overall good experience working at this company.
Pros
management
Cons
sometimes customers and no breaks

Want to know more about New Orleans Pizza?

Ask a question
new orleans
Store Front (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON19 December 2017
it as a decent place to work until the mangers said it would be okay to use cheese that had been left out all night long...

they never followed anything by the health safety... and they constantly judge customers. very disorganized
Pros
good people and hours
Cons
poor health and safety
Used to work there but it is gone
Customer Service Representative/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Ontario15 December 2017
was okay while it lasted. Sometimes was not all that fun but every job isn't necessarily fun. Needed a newer register to make it more efficient. delivering would've been better.
lots to do keeps you on toes
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hanover, ON17 November 2017
from cooking, cleaning, and doing till this job will keep you on your toes no matter what maybe going on, great starter job for someone who is interested working faced paced food industry can be slow some nights
Pros
work alone
Cons
get busy fast!
Learn how to make pizza
Cashier/baker (Former Employee) –  Mount Forest, ON1 November 2017
This job does teach you how to cook from frozen to oven ready. You learn customer service and how to serve as well as sell product. Contact with drivers and ordering online.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON18 October 2017
Great place to work as well as great people,
Loves working in the fast food world and new ols was great with understanding people's life , if you have a chance to work at new O's
Take the chance
Okay place to work
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elmira, ON30 July 2017
Just your normal retail and fast food workplace. No chance for advancement, or pay raise. Hours are very flexible. The best part of the job was the compliments from customers.
Pros
Discount on food
Good People,
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Port Elgin, ON29 June 2017
i liked my jod at New Orelans, i worked with alot of fun people who made the job mush less stressful. The nights were much busier then the days were and at times it was okay gave me time to clean. my customers were awesome I tried to learn all th regulars names and orders to make it better for them. The hardest part of my job was made some of the cstomers who are not from where i live. they liked to yell and say not very nice things but i feel i handled it well.
Pros
i worked with a lot of great people
Cons
my boss
Community oriented
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON9 March 2017
New Orleans Pizza is a strong provider with good community values. A positive work environment and a good staff. Product is desirable with quality topping and ingredients
Pros
Good employee discount
Cons
Late hours
Small town store
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON11 January 2017
When I was with New Orleans, our store was a family. We loved and cared for each other and we all got along. It was a wonderful year and a half there.
Fun and easy work
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON15 December 2016
Employees and management are laid back, very fun place to work. Although not quite enough hours are given when asked. Can be fast paced at times, but i enjoyed it.
Cons
No breaks