NEW HORIZONS COMMUNICATIONS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lots of independence and ability to make more money
Installation, Repair & Home Security Technician (Current Employee) –  Hanover, ON10 June 2018
I currently work for New Horizons Communications. The management and administrative staff are awesome. Tons of independence as you are deciding how to plan your day and make all the decisions yourself on the worksite. Says 35000-50000 a year but I know from experience that making 60000 is easy if you take the odd extra job and make the odd sale. Winters slow down and summers are busy but it all balances out. Company vehicle is a plus as well. Definitely lots of opportunity to train for other roles in the company. In the telecom industry thats always something to take advantage of.
Pros
Company Vehicle, Commissions, flexibilty, independence
Cable tech
Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON26 October 2017
no worth working for will promises employment and lay off once busy season is over.moved here from another province only to be laid off.
moved my family including my two children only yo be left out in the could.this company promises 35 to 50 thou a yeare but more like less tn $120 a day, good luck if you work for them.