New City Contracting Employee Review

View all New City Contracting reviews

good environment, horribly run company
Rope Access Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 January 2018
Co-workers were great to work for, the owner couldn't care less about employee safety or work conditions. Quality work and safety were of little concern, speed was the company motto.

Other New City Contracting Employee Reviews

Great company! It offers the right environment for active learners who want to advance
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 August 2019
I've been in the company for four months now and so far I love it. There is great flexibility as the company gives you autonomy to do your job. What matters is to get the work done, not "punch in a time card". Upper management does not micro-manage you. On the other hand, you are expected to get the job done and achieve the desired outcome. Also, they expect you to be an active learner instead of someone waiting to be told how to do everything or be handed with a training material.

Salary/benefits got 4 stars only because there is no benefits, but salary is not bad at all. The company is willing to spend on the right person.

Job security/advancement got 4 stars because it is not big enough to offer massive advancement opportunities. I consider a 5 star the company I worked before this one, which was a 500 fortune company massively expanding in Canada and opening new positions all the time. New City, however, allows great employees to advance if they show they are capable, and it is also looking to expand and open new positions.

I can easily see the extra star coming soon to those two 4 stars items. It is a great moment to join New City in order to get the "smaller size company feeling" and benefit from the "big company opportunities".

I wouldn't miss a change to join.
Productive & Fun place to work , best work - life balance company culture
Assistant HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 August 2019
It's an amazing company and the employees feel positive, intend to stay and are motivated to exert extra effort at work. It is an organization that is highly adaptive, innovative, inclusive and responsible to the changing needs of its customers.

Top management and leaders are connected with the employees. The company is focusing on attracting and retaining great talent and accelerates people's potential to the extraordinary.
Pros
Work from Home, Flexible Hours, Cooperative leadership and awesome team spirits
Cons
No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New City Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.

New City Contracting Reviews by Location