New City Contracting

New City Contracting Work-life balance reviews

No structure in this company too many people in the company that don't know what they're doing 3 more HR people for Company this size doesn't need it obviously huge turnover
Pros
not worth the time
Cons
great if you don't work for them
I am throughly enjoying my time working with New City Contracting. The owner is very welcoming and the Human resource department is one of the best I’ve seen since working in construction. The way this company is run has made me certain this is the industry I want to stay in. Thank you to everyone on my team for making me feel so welcome.
I’ve been working with New City contracting since the very beginning and I still turn up to work with a smile on my face. I have been a part of the growth and have loved watching New City grow into the great company it is today. We are growing day by day and not only do I teach every day I also learn every day from our wonderful team. I would highly recommend working with New city and I can’t wait to see our growth in 2020.
Was told that we would be doing rope access work but hadn't touched a rope for months after being hired. Unsafe work ethic and uneducated supervisors who were not IRATA or SPRAT certified. Very shady company.
Pros
Long hours.
Cons
rushed and unsafe work conditions.
good work ethics with all employees. safe work .regular day time hours witch i liked a lot.most liked part of the day 5PM.