New City Contracting

New City Contracting Pay & benefits reviews

Managers give too much work and not enough time leads to massive overtime. I work 60 hours/week. More than the typical 40 hours during the weekdays. I've also worked on weekends and the holidays. But everyone on the ncc team does it because there is no job security. The big boss does not care about the employees.
Pros
Free parking & food
Cons
Everything else
Pros: - Friendly coworkers - Benefits Cons: - Upper management doesn't really know how to run a tight ship - Employer isn't knowledgeable with the construction industry. He could care less about workers safety, as long as you finished your assigned task quickly that's all that matters. Taking shortcuts is fine. TDLR; the job is ok. Speed is the name of the game. Get your work done quickly ASAP even if you deliver low quality product to the client.
- since day 1 they've helped me grow as an individual and in my position - 85% of the people that work for this company have been working here for a very long time - HR is very professional and they value employees - president and COO are both wonderful to work for and value employees - team atmosphere instilled from the front entrance all the way up to the president - sadly left because i was moving my whole life back home
Pros
Benefits
Cons
COVID affecting personable interaction with the lovely team